GTP_WRS-Online : 2013 WRS GT3 Championship (MadMax86 Champion)

• Thread starter hasslemoff
  • 841 comments
A shame you guys won't / might not make it.

In any case, remember we have our first quali race starting at 19:00 21:00GMT:sly:, and then another for NA timeslot at 02:00 GMT after that. If you are going to be qualifying today, leave a note in the thread or something. Once the quali race has started, you won't be able to join, and will have to attend one of the other slots in order to quali.

Ill be in the lounge around 19:00 GMT tonight to try and get some practice.

Cool joining the lounge now. Oh realised I got the time wrong for quali, thanks Paul. 21:00 GMT is correct ;)

Last edited:
I said before that i might run quali saturday 2:00 gmt but i so tired that i wanna sleep tonight and run my quali sunday night 2:00 gmt

Ok, Bart decided to run tomorrow, and Daniel (noize) was having incompatibility errors with me and Paul, and nothing would work, so he is going to come back tomorrow to.

So good run Paul (hassle), only quali so far!

I'll be back in the lounge closer to the slot later on for anyone wanting to quali then.

02:00 GMT.

Ok, Bart decided to run tomorrow, and Daniel (noize) was having incompatibility errors with me and Paul, and nothing would work, so he is going to come back tomorrow to.

So good run Paul (hassle), only quali so far!

I'll be back in the lounge closer to the slot later on for anyone wanting to quali then.

02:00 GMT.

Damn GT servers :banghead:
Thanks again Paul (oink) for the effort 👍

Was talking with Paul (oink) about a practice race tomorrow before the quali session. I will be in the lounge tomorrow for quite a while during the day and also in the evening to get me prepare as much as I can.

How about a full practice race or also a few 3-4 lap races @ 18:30 GMT?
Who´s in?

Damn GT servers :banghead:
Thanks again Paul (oink) for the effort 👍

Was talking with Paul (oink) about a practice race tomorrow before the quali session. I will be in the lounge tomorrow for quite a while during the day and also in the evening to get me prepare as much as I can.

Who´s in?

Yeh, I should be in for at least a stint or 2.

Who´s in?

I'm in.

And currently in the main lounge (GTP_3D3Racing) practicing.

Last edited:
I'm doing qualy tonight the 21:00 GMT time slot will be practicing for most of the afternoon in the main lounge.

Who´s in?

You can try the race start as well if you like :sly:. Same as La Sarthe.

Race start procedure for Nurb.

Race start procedure for Nurburgring 24hr

Note: Due to the length of the track we are not doing a 1 lap rolling start, we have considered other starting points for the rolling starts but have come to a conclusion that a grid start would be best for this track.

Drivers would leave the pits in order of qualification and line up on track, with the pole sitter's location being at the first right hand hairpin in the same order of qualification and wait for the countdown to the race start, once the timer to 'race start' has been reached you are to remain on the grid until the timer reaches 1 minute when the race is to begin.

Delaying the race start means we are able to reshuffle the grid positions before the start in case PD decides to alter it.

When the grid is formed after the race countdown and if PD has put you in the wrong grid position you must type wait in the chat and the race start will be delayed while we reshuffle the grid into the correct order.

Grid Reshuffle procedure.

To reshuffle the grid, if someone types wait into the chat all drivers are to ghost their cars (Handbrake and push 'Start').
Once we know which drivers are out of position, we will ask those drivers to reverse to the back of the grid, then line up on the grid spots in the correct qualifying order. The new race start time then will be decided, which should be the nearest minute when the grid is corrected.

Examples

Pole sitter is at the back of the grid at the start and types wait.
First all drivers are to ghost their cars.
All cars are to reverse to the back of the grid behind the pole sitter, once all drivers are behind the grid, drivers are then to go to their grid positions in order of qualification so the grid is correct.
A steward will then announce the new race start time.

6th place driver is out of position on the 8th grid spot instead of 6th and types wait

All drivers to ghost their cars.
All cars from position 6th are to reverse to the back of the grid, once all are behind the grid they are to return to the grid in the correct order form qualification.
A steward will then announce a new race start time.

Multiple drivers are out of position

All drivers are to reverse to the back of the grid and return to the grid in the correct qualifying order with the pole sitter going first, the 2nd and so on.

Please take care while reversing as to not cause a pile up please.

Damage

If you have recieved damage while reshuffling the grid please type Damage then we will hold the start untill the driver types ready.

Regulation checks

Regulation checks to begin at 18:50 GMT, once the regulation check has been done you are not allowed to enter the settings or tuning menu.

Regulation Checks
  1. PP Limit set to 587 and all Ford drivers must enter the pits.
  2. PP Limit set to 589 and all Ferrari drivers must enter the pits.
  3. PP Limit set to 598 and all Mercedes drivers must enter the pits.
  4. PP Limit set to 602 and all McLaren drivers must enter the pits.
  5. A steward will exit the pits and clear the PP limit and set a weight limit of 1400 kg and return to pits.

3D3 Main Lounge is open for some short races or anything else.
Come in and join me 👍

EDIT: Pekka and I are currently in the lounge

3D3 Main Lounge is open for some short races or anything else.
Come in and join me 👍

EDIT: Pekka and I are currently in the lounge

I'm joining now. Hopefully I can see you this time!

Just a reminder. We have a Quali session in just under 10 minutes. Feel free to join before then to qualify now, otherwise please don't join until you see the thread updated. After that, just 1 more opportunity to qualify later on.

Edit: Seems GT servers are having a very bad day. We will wait for everyone to get in to the lobby hopefully they will resolve.

Good race everyone, just 1 more session to go before the big race tomorrow!

Last edited:
2:00 GMT - its about 3,5 hrs from now. Right?
Going to sleep some if i can...

I'm so confused. Is it now or in 1 hour? The clocks just went back so I'm really confused lol

We are running the final quali session now! Please don't join the main lounge until you see an update. Anyone who didn't quali and comes along to the race tomorrow will be starting from the back.

Thx, Jon, Pekka and Paul. Was nice race after we get it going :)

I forgot to post that I won't make it. Way to rusty to attempt to race other people without ruining someone's race. Good luck guys.

Yup, good job you guys 👍

That concludes all the qualifying races for the feature race tomorrow.

Here are the qualifying results!

TVdFjF4.png

Jon decided he would like to start based off of a normal quali run, so Pekka and Bernie will take the front row based on their points standings as specified in the OP, the rest follow on in qualification order.

Last edited:
Just a heads up...don't rely on the "local" link in the OP for when the race starts. It shows the time as if Daylight Saving Time was still on.

Just a heads up...don't rely on the "local" link in the OP for when the race starts. It shows the time as if Daylight Saving Time was still on.

Yes but the countdown timer in blue is correct :)

Latest Posts

Back