GTP_WRS-Online : Academy/D-League Racing - Suspended Until GT7

  • Thread starter Thread starter Racingworld68
  • 1,290 comments
  • 99,353 views
Ahhhh. 48 seconds....that's what happens when you mess up on the first section. 👍
 
Ahhhh. 48 seconds....that's what happens when you mess up on the first section. 👍

Heh, then add 6 seconds to inexplicably veer to the left on the final straight! :dopey:

I had a great time trying to keep up with everybody. I came around the S-turns in the first sector too hot, instantly putting me in the back. But I was able to regain some ground and had almost caught up to Jared by the end of the race, until that last straight.

I uploaded a shot of the beginning of the race for posterity:




My best maneuver of the day (and most likely my first successful manuever) happened during the test race. I noticed the car in front of me going in hot into the last hairpin. I set myself up on the outside of the hairpin and cut inside to make the pass:



Could be a sign of improvement. :) Only Spa will tell.
 
Heh, then add 6 seconds to inexplicably veer to the left on the final straight! :dopey:

I had a great time trying to keep up with everybody. I came around the S-turns in the first sector too hot, instantly putting me in the back. But I was able to regain some ground and had almost caught up to Jared by the end of the race, until that last straight.

I uploaded a shot of the beginning of the race for posterity:

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3756/9008515825_8d7b87571c_b.jpg

My best maneuver of the day (and most likely my first successful manuever) happened during the test race. I noticed the car in front of me going in hot into the last hairpin. I set myself up on the outside of the hairpin and cut inside to make the pass:

http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5337/9009698390_ae5c1079bc_b.jpg

Could be a sign of improvement. :) Only Spa will tell.

Lol I'm almost positive your "successful" maneuver is the one that caused me to "inexplicably" veer to the right* on the final straight.....aaanyways that was cool and Saturday should be interesting.
 
I will try my best to be there, but only my back knows for sure!! :sick:
 
Maybe....just maybe :)
 
I wouldn't reject not being able to show up, tomorrow, either. It really depends on many things :boggled:.
 
First time racer, and i just registered for everything. One issue though, i'm a D3 gold but i haven't played GT5 since i completed the WRS qualifier (about 2 months ago), so i can please be considered a rookie?
 
First time racer, and i just registered for everything. One issue though, i'm a D3 gold but i haven't played GT5 since i completed the WRS qualifier (about 2 months ago), so i can please be considered a rookie?

Sure,I will change your status in rookie.

And welcome:)
 
Thanks :)
How long until i appear on the 3D3 database?
 
Send a PSN friend request to GTP_3D3Racing, GTP_3D3_A and GTP_3D3_B from your GTP_tag account.

You will be soon added.
 
Thanks :)
How long until i appear on the 3D3 database?

I added you to the database just now so you should start showing in the registration tables on their next update. 👍

I won't have access to a PS3 for quite a while so one of the other admins will have to accept your friend requests.
 
Hey Dean, i thought we were meant to select the car from the "recommended" list in the garage, not actually buy one and break it in. Or am i wrong?
 
Haha, yes, you're correct :D. Sorry about that.
 
Well sorry guys. I am out tomorrow. Bummed :( Have a fun time guys

Al
 
That's ok. Hopefully we get up to 6 rookies participating though
 
Ok, I could be wrong but is there going to be a practice room open at 11:00 p.m. tonight? If so who will be hosting it? The reason I say I could be wrong is because the official page states that practice will be at 2:00 p.m. eastern/ 11:00 p.m. pacific on friiiidaaaayyy
 
Ah yes, that's a typo. It should be 11:00AM Pacific. That practice session isn't always held, depends on interest more. You can always enter a Lounge and set it up to the proper specs. Post something here and maybe some others could join you.
 
Ah yes, that's a typo. It should be 11:00AM Pacific. That practice session isn't always held, depends on interest more. You can always enter a Lounge and set it up to the proper specs. Post something here and maybe some others could join you.

Alright cool, that's what I figured lol. I shall keep that in mind. Thanks
 
Almost could'nt do today, but the racing gods are kind. See you on the track!


Lol I'm almost positive your "successful" maneuver is the one that caused me to "inexplicably" veer to the right* on the final straight.....aaanyways that was cool and Saturday should be interesting.

Considering I didn't touch anyone and was on the inside of the track while the other car was on the outside of the track, I think the quotes can be dropped from both successful and inexplicably. ;)
 
Well guys, I'll have to pass this one, as my neck's killing me :(. Sorry.
 
Can't find the driver roster for this event, .... I think I said that I was going to show up :) Headed over to the lobby to splash around and warm up.
 
Can't find the driver roster for this event, .... I think I said that I was going to show up :) Headed over to the lobby to splash around and warm up.

Always on the first page of the thread and post #2.
 
I might be a bit late to the academy
 
Lounge is open for early birds :)
 
where can we discuss things about the race?
 
sorry i'm about to hop on the course to adjust my ingame sound levels
 
Sorry guys, I'll pass this one
 
I have to bow out of this one. :sick:
 
Back