GTP_WRS-Online : Academy/D-League Racing - Suspended Until GT7

I would go buy the car but the Play Station Store just doesn't work for me. Can someone tell me how to find it or what DLC pack it is a part of? and maybe how you can find anything GT5 in that place. All I can find under G is Grand Theft Auto junk..... gerrrrrr

Go to the "add ons". I think it's in there. My Internet is still down. GTP_3D3 main lounge is reserved for the Academy. Feel free to jump in there and set up the track. I will be there ASAP

Yah that worked :) thankzzz Al 👍

What a bummer, I went over to the practice and no one was there :(

I guess I'll hang out there for a while if anyone wantz ta trade some paint :)

Last edited:
Lounge is open. Internet is working sort of.

2 of us in the lounge! Come joins us

Last edited:
One of the representatives from team "Leftyz Revenge" will be showing up for the race today. I'm going to start splashing around to break in the car and if Little wants to hop in the chair I'll be his spotter. I hope there isn't a problem w/ him running under my flag. It will only happen if he gets back from his golf lesson late and can't log in through his PSN ID to show up.

I'm not sure how it works w/ the DLC cars and Little using it from the same PS3 through a Sub-Login, if he will have access to it or will I have to loan it to him or the like. Any input would help me to make the correct call.

I didn't have a lot of time to practice this week, but I've driven this track a lot with other cars. I was able to get 2 hours in last night. I think I've got the first two hairpins, as long as I hit my brake point correctly, but that last hairpin is still a a bit of a mystery to me. I lose all momentum coming out of that turn. I will be very interested in the analysis of this corner. 👍 See everyone at practice!

I'm not sure how it works w/ the DLC cars and Little using it from the same PS3 through a Sub-Login, if he will have access to it or will I have to loan it to him or the like. Any input would help me to make the correct call.

DLC shows up in both of my accounts without any extra steps. I think it should work

Sorry guys, i've fallen ill and don't think i'll have the dexterity and focus to participate in any meaningful manner.

However, i am going to be free most of the time for the next 5 weeks (break from university), so if you guys are interested in organizing some unofficial D-league races i'm up for it.

Sorry too laced up on meds to participate, but would like to be a spectator. At least I can concentrate enough for that!! HEH HEH

Sorry guys, i've fallen ill and don't think i'll have the dexterity and focus to participate in any meaningful manner.

However, i am going to be free most of the time for the next 5 weeks (break from university), so if you guys are interested in organizing some unofficial D-league races i'm up for it.

I'm down man.

Lounge is open.:)
Considering the low turn out,perhaps an idea to invite everyone who loves some sprintraces.

Just for the fun.

How did it go today guys? I am back next weekend for the last Academy until September.

Al

I don't have the car so there was no way of me doing this one. Maybe the next one then.

Sark

There won't be a next one for some time. You are welcome to join our Wednesday races however.

Tim, now you're making me confused :lol:...

So, was this (the June 22nd-event) the last, or?

I'm not sure if there is one this week after only two showed up last week... I think probably not... But I was responding to Sark who said he couldn't make "this" one which I took to mean June 29 since June 22 is in the past.

To clear things up... June 29 is up in the air at this point. If it happens, it's the last.

Oh, okay, that makes sense. Thanks for the clarification.

Hopefully there'll show enough up for the last race, for it to be hold.

I'm not sure if there is one this week after only two showed up last week... I think probably not... But I was responding to Sark who said he couldn't make "this" one which I took to mean June 29 since June 22 is in the past.

To clear things up... June 29 is up in the air at this point. If it happens, it's the last.

I meant the race that just happened with the Honda DLC car. I'm hoping to do the one on the 29th.

Sark

There won't be a next one for some time. You are welcome to join our Wednesday races however.

Tim, now you're making me confused :lol:...

Tim and Dean are both right,
I was planning to do an announcement today.

I have said 29 will be the last but decided to stop at 22 June.

next Saturday I have a busy schedule so decided to call it a day.

Thanks to all racers for the competition and to all instructors for their free time.

Please feel free to join the Wednesday races,you are ready for it.:)

Back