GTP_WRS-Online : GT500 World Championship - Winners: Immortalpilot (A) & Whitetail (B)

• Thread starter hasslemoff
  • 384 comments
@dangerzone641 It's seems that every race we end up racing close and had some actions together. Those incident were one's among couple few as well that I would love to check on replay but can't now because DC's from the room before it came available to save. Hopefully we didn't contact or I cause your spins. I had run out of fuel too at Motegi and now Daytona - luckily didn't lose too many positions because of it.
We didn't make contact don't worry. I just didn't have a good race and didn't remain patient

In the last round of CORE's Formula 1 WC, Immortal in pole, Aug P2, Evo P3, they all entered T1 at GP/F side by side in a glorious battle and everyone got through unscathed from a standing start!!! - this is just too sedate a start procedure :P
True... but those are 3 very skilled drivers, you think it would be as clean with Div2 drivers?

True... but those are 3 very skilled drivers, you think it would be as clean with Div2 drivers?

Im sure @Ayhancan1998 and all Div 2 would disagree ;). There has been many a grid start were all div drivers have made clean Turn 1's going 3 to 4 wide, not as quick as the 3 mentioned above but clean and exciting. Lag is more of an issue than the drivers here.

In the last round of CORE's Formula 1 WC, Immortal in pole, Aug P2, Evo P3, they all entered T1 at GP/F side by side in a glorious battle and everyone got through unscathed from a standing start!!! - this is just too sedate a start procedure :P

The current system may seem sedate but it's the best possible system to get all the drivers through the 1st corner and 1st sector with minimal incident or lag which i'm sure people appreciate, plus I could probably count on one hand the number of 1st corner incidents that have had to be review'd over the last few years using this system.

It might look sedate but when you have 16 GT500 cars approaching the 1st corner of Daytona at over 200 kph a few feet from each other its not really sedate.

If there is going to be another season of this I would like to join in on the fun

Im sure @nissman is planning another GT500 season soon.

Plus keep an eye out in this section as there is always various events (championships) running in the WRS.

Im sure @nissman is planning another GT500 season soon.

Plus keep an eye out in this section as there is always various events (championships) running in the WRS.

Yes I will have another go to get our series going after new year. Event will be very similar to this one, some minor changes to the specs, races are also about an hour long and race day is on Tuesday.

Main issue is that we need a few more drivers to fill up the grid. So I will take the chance to invite everyone here if interested to join us in EGT500 season 9. I will also be sending invites out before preseason races start in January.

Still working on specs and regulations together with @lozzaiscool and I think everything will be nicely set up to have a proper tightly matched GT500 season.

Hope some of you guys can find the time to join us on track for this our probably last season on GT6.

:gtpflag:

Last edited:
Daytona Race Results

Congratulations @RacingLine for the Division A win and @DrAug and @IMMORTALPILOT for the podiums.

Congratulations @Whitetail for the Division B win and @Masterhec and @Jfrod for the podiums.

gt6-special014-Daytona.PNG

Screenshot 2015-12-08 at 7.08.09 PM.png

Screenshot 2015-12-08 at 7.08.27 PM.png

GT500 Championship Total Point's

Added Driver Ballast

Division A
Division B
Screenshot 2015-12-08 at 7.17.35 PM.png

Screenshot 2015-12-08 at 7.18.14 PM.png

Hello everybody, Greetings, just to inform you that due to medical issues (surgery on December 12th. total reconstruction of the femur due to a tumor that I had 12 years ago) I am forced to withdraw from the championship, I'm sure I could have competed for 2nd place in the category B, but it will be another time, I just want to thank all the directors of WRS for letting me be part of this group of excellent virtual racers, also want to congratulate all of the category B for the effort put in each race trying to be better, you guys are the best, talking about the last race, I try to reach at all times @Whitetail but after the last pit stop, I started to make mistakes in my eagerness to reach him, and only thought: "If only @Whitetail are racing with steering wheel, it might be different" so congratulations for the victory to @Whitetail and to everybody in WRS for giving us this kind of experience, I hope to return soon, merry Christmas and happy New Year.

Hello everybody, Greetings, just to inform you that due to medical issues (surgery on December 12th. total reconstruction of the femur due to a tumor that I had 12 years ago) I am forced to withdraw from the championship, I'm sure I could have competed for 2nd place in the category B, but it will be another time, I just want to thank all the directors of WRS for letting me be part of this group of excellent virtual racers, also want to congratulate all of the category B for the effort put in each race trying to be better, you guys are the best, talking about the last race, I try to reach at all times @Whitetail but after the last pit stop, I started to make mistakes in my eagerness to reach him, and only thought: "If only @Whitetail are racing with steering wheel, it might be different" so congratulations for the victory to @Whitetail and to everybody in WRS for giving us this kind of experience, I hope to return soon, merry Christmas and happy New Year.

Hope all goes well, Hector. 👍 It was a blast racing you for the few brief moments in that race. :D

I know it's been so long since round 2, but I wanted to do some testing for round 4 today and realised I had lost 10 HP throughout the whole race. I feel even more disappointed than after getting that penalty now. But srsly, I didn't know that I drove 500KM on that thing.

Edit: On the positive side, at least I know it wasn't my driving that was that terrible. I had a big confidence drop from that race, finishing at the back.

Car Selection Announcement

Due to certain circumstances drivers are been giving the option to change car's before the next race only, if you wish to change your car and have already register'd please re register.

Back