GTP_WRS-Online : GT500 World Championship - Winners: Immortalpilot (A) & Whitetail (B)

• Thread starter hasslemoff
  • 384 comments
Final Round / Title Decider(s) Registration Open

Good Luck to All Been some Great Battles, Clean Fast Racing thanks all for joining 👍

Register Here

Silverstone Race Results

Congratulations @TRL_Andromeda for the Division A win and @Ricky Wilson and @Ayhancan1998 for the podiums.

Congratulations @SRT DK Racing for the Division B room win and @GTP_Patrick1 and @GTRacer22 for the podiums.

Screenshot 2015-12-14 at 5.12.55 PM.png

Screenshot 2015-12-14 at 5.05.43 PM.png

Screenshot 2015-12-14 at 5.40.57 PM.png

GT500 Championship Total Point's

5 Drivers with a mathematical chance of winning the Room A Championship. The top 3 separated by 9 points with Immortal in prime position to win unless he finishes 3rd or lower.

Screenshot 2015-12-14 at 5.07.59 PM.png

Room B looks like a for gone conclusion unless Jfrod wins and Bambi finishes low down the order, time to go deer hunting room B.

Screenshot 2015-12-14 at 5.40.32 PM.png

Remember no Ballast to be added for Fuji and the extra points available. Good Luck.

Final Race
  1. 25
  2. 18
  3. 13
  4. 10
  5. 8
  6. 6
  7. 5
  8. 4
  9. 3
  10. 2

Reminder Pit Lane Entry / Exit

Pit Entry
  • Please keep four wheels inside the white line's
  • No contact with the wall (self penalize on exit by staying off the power for a couple of sec's if contact is made)
  • Please do not dive into the pits last second, use the pit entry lines marked on the track
EDIT: All images are clean for the pit entry

471411-9597ae711c828e97011041e62c095802.jpg 471410-3817e9667b182bbf9877ac439357cbf3.jpg 471409-a23dab045b900ea1ab12042052d4d459.jpg 471408-09318dbf485957f1652dbe461e3b6ab1.jpg

Pit Exit

• Please keep four wheels inside the white pit exit lines
  • Be aware of drivers speed differences going into turn 1 when exiting the pits (other words brake early enough so that you can stay on the inside of the corner giving sufficient room on the outside for the other driver)
Image for pit exit.

471412-aac6477064e42e5bd0722c25810d0850.jpg

Last edited:
I am unable to race again this week guys, I'm gutted. Going to lose my place as fastest non Z driver :)

Thanks for organising a great series @hasslemoff . I've really enjoyed the races which I have competed in! Good luck to everyone for the final round, hope it goes well!

On another note if any of you want to continue with some GT500 racing in the new year, @nissman and I will be running a series starting in January, racing on Tuesday evenings UK time. Head over to the thread if you are interested. Would be great to continue racing with some of you guys! :)

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...tuesday-20-00-gmt.336651/page-3#post-11142068

Anyway, thanks again to all for the great racing! See you on track soon and have a great Christmas! :)

I am unable to race again this week guys, I'm gutted. Going to lose my place as fastest non Z driver :)

Thanks for organising a great series @hasslemoff . I've really enjoyed the races which I have competed in! Good luck to everyone for the final round, hope it goes well!

On another note if any of you want to continue with some GT500 racing in the new year, @nissman and I will be running a series starting in January, racing on Tuesday evenings UK time. Head over to the thread if you are interested. Would be great to continue racing with some of you guys! :)

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...tuesday-20-00-gmt.336651/page-3#post-11142068

Anyway, thanks again to all for the great racing! See you on track soon and have a great Christmas! :)
Fastest supra since @GTP_Jonjig left lmao

I'm going to be cutting it close guys, hopefully I'll make it in time. :nervous:

Yea guys, sad to say, but I'm out. It's been a fun championship, good luck to everyone who's able to race today. :cheers:

It's great when parents decide to foil your day's plans. :rolleyes:

Last race did not go so well.
Lost about 7-8 seconds in the first pitstop because it decided to glitch out on me, then I got stuck behind Acid for the reminder of the race. I had the pace today, but my tyrewear was killing me hard time, it was obvious that after about 6 or 7 laps, I started to loose speed compared to everyone else. So even without that pit glitch, I doubt I would hvave gotten better that 4'th, so in the end it did not really matter.

Congratulations @IMMORTALPILOT for the championship win, and @DrAug for grabbing 2'nd. :)

Yes I am, and here is the link:

Good luck everyone! Let's make it a great finale to a great season :cheers:

This 3 stops strategy gave us the chance to see the race in the first positions. Amazing drive of @IMMORTALPILOT :bowdown:

Very hi level with @DrAug and all TRL drivers. It was a pleasure to watch them in the championship stream. Congrats to @Whitetail wining in the mortals room and thanks te @hasslemoff to make all this possible 👍

GT500 World Championship Final Results

Merry Christmas :)

Big Congratulations to @IMMORTALPILOT for taking the Championship win with 79 points 👍

Congratulations to @DrAug for 2nd with 59 points and finishing the podium of, well done to @TRL_Andromeda for 3rd with 53 points 👍.

Screenshot 2015-12-21 at 5.31.57 PM.png

Big Congratulations to @Whitetail for winning the Championship B with 96 points 👍.

Congratulations to @Jfrod for 2nd with 70 points and well done to @GTRacer22 for completing the podium with 36 points.

Screenshot 2015-12-21 at 5.32.13 PM.png

Congrats to all that joined and produced some great racing, the pace in room a was rather quick but still produced 4 different winners with the top 3 taking a win each, how they drive so quick and close is great to watch on the replay. Overall the racing was great all the drivers showed great respect for each other no matter there pace it was an enjoyable season to be involved in :gtpflag:. Makes the time organising and running the events worth while :cheers:.

Fuji Race Results

Screenshot 2015-12-21 at 5.28.29 PM.png

@Nail-27 Sorry I put you in the Z again, should be the Lexus

Screenshot 2015-12-21 at 5.30.13 PM.png

Screenshot 2015-12-21 at 5.31.08 PM.png

Big congrats to @Whitetail, a well deserved championship. Great job by @Jfrod as well, he put up some great competition and didn't make it easy for Bambi at all. Surprised I can stand on the podium with this group of racers. Well done, everyone. :cheers:

Really fun series from the WRS and I'm happy to have done as well as I did in my division. Thank you to the organizers and fellow competitors for making the racing close, clean, and fun. Congrats to everyone who achieved their goals and did as well or better than they expected.

@Jfrod you were a very formidable and respectable competitor in room B, congratulations to you as well as @GTRacer22 for taking 3rd with limited starts. I had great battles with many people over the five rounds and more importantly had fun racing without fear of being wronged. Looking forward to the next time I see all of you on track, except for Team Redline. Team Redline will kill me dead. lol

Thanks to everyone that participated in room B because I had fun each Sunday with all of you. Congrats to @hasslemoff for his great job being always there for any information. Congrats also to @GTRacer22 . You just needed 4 races to get the 3th position. I missed some battle with you in Fuji ;).

About @Whitetail I had only one battle in Silverstone, the other 4 races I did not see you :rolleyes:. Too fast for me at the moment and 26 points more than me. Very well done mate :bowdown:.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back