GTP_WRS-Online : GT500 World Championship - Winners: Immortalpilot (A) & Whitetail (B)

• Thread starter hasslemoff
  • 384 comments
Hope all goes well, Hector. 👍 It was a blast racing you for the few brief moments in that race. :D
Thanks, I hope race agains you too :crazy:

Hope all goes well with your surgery, and looking forward to your return @Masterhec . You always show good sportsmanship when you race with us. Hope you are back in time for the GTPES races, where your team is always a good one.
Thanks, we are going to be back in GTPES, but i'm not racing for some time. :ouch: (i'm only managing)

I echo @GTRacer22 and @GTP_Patrick1's sentiments. I hope all will go very successfully and make a speedy recovery.
Thanks, I hope too. (maybe without pain, I can be faster like you. (hard thing) :lol:)

Sorry to hear about you medical issues @Masterhec. Best of luck in your surgery and I hope you can get back to racing soon. Thank you for all of your videos by the way, I subscribed to you with my GTP_Bambi YouTube account.

Thanks, I hope too and thanks for be a subscriber of my channel :cheers:

All the best @Masterhec ,get well soon
:cheers:

Thanks, everything is going to be well. :cheers:

Car Selection Announcement

Due to certain circumstances drivers are been giving the option to change car's before the next race only, if you wish to change your car and have already register'd please re register.

Bad moment to do that. (at least for me :lol:)

and thanks to everybody for your wishes, you guys doesn't need to write up, I really know that I have the support of all you guys, be careful and good luck on the next races. :cheers: :gtpflag:

Hello everybody, Greetings, just to inform you that due to medical issues (surgery on December 12th. total reconstruction of the femur due to a tumor that I had 12 years ago) I am forced to withdraw from the championship, I'm sure I could have competed for 2nd place in the category B, but it will be another time, I just want to thank all the directors of WRS for letting me be part of this group of excellent virtual racers, also want to congratulate all of the category B for the effort put in each race trying to be better, you guys are the best, talking about the last race, I try to reach at all times @Whitetail but after the last pit stop, I started to make mistakes in my eagerness to reach him, and only thought: "If only @Whitetail are racing with steering wheel, it might be different" so congratulations for the victory to @Whitetail and to everybody in WRS for giving us this kind of experience, I hope to return soon, merry Christmas and happy New Year.

My best wishes mate. I hope to race with you soon. 👍
:cheers:

BTW my results, such as they might be, are incorrect ,in that , I have been driving the Denso Lexus since day one. Plz change if it makes a difference.

Plot twist! I may not make the race myself. Father wants to do Christmas-y stuff today and go get haircuts and such. I told him I have a race planned today but with poor sleeping patterns among other things he might want to drag me out right before we're supposed to get racing. We'll see how it all plays out.

Hi everyone, is there a possibility I could race tonight? With it being in the middle of the championship and me having not done a race, I'd understand if I couldn't.
Cheers

Hi everyone, is there a possibility I could race tonight? With it being in the middle of the championship and me having not done a race, I'd understand if I couldn't.
Cheers

You need be register'd for the WRS, once register'd you are free to join any online race when you can.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/gtp_wrs-registration-gt6-new-members-start-here.313756/

Once you have register'd there is quick form to fill out for the online section.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1rY...mkey=dDNxQVNiOG5fbkQxUGU3RHhNTXFXbGc6MA#gid=3

Hi guys. Sorry for the late notice, not going to make the race today unfortunately! Hope it all goes well and good luck to everyone!

Hello everybody, Greetings, just to inform you that due to medical issues (surgery on December 12th. total reconstruction of the femur due to a tumor that I had 12 years ago) I am forced to withdraw from the championship, I'm sure I could have competed for 2nd place in the category B, but it will be another time, I just want to thank all the directors of WRS for letting me be part of this group of excellent virtual racers, also want to congratulate all of the category B for the effort put in each race trying to be better, you guys are the best, talking about the last race, I try to reach at all times @Whitetail but after the last pit stop, I started to make mistakes in my eagerness to reach him, and only thought: "If only @Whitetail are racing with steering wheel, it might be different" so congratulations for the victory to @Whitetail and to everybody in WRS for giving us this kind of experience, I hope to return soon, merry Christmas and happy New Year.

Hector, you take care of yourself, and hope to see you back here once you recover.. You will be missed..

Mee too.....just got Christmased....nearest stores....Knoxville and Nashville...both are 2+45. I get to drive....and wait in car ( I am deadly allergic to shopping .....except tech stuff). I'll follow via iphone...sorry JT.

Mee too.....just got Christmased....nearest stores....Knoxville and Nashville...both are 2+45. I get to drive....and wait in car ( I am deadly allergic to shopping .....except tech stuff). I'll follow via iphone...sorry JT.

It's alright Mate.. Bring a good book with you.. And you and the Missus have safe journey which trumps all..

Just in case I don't get home in time, what would the policy be if I was to join before the conclusion of qualifying, but before the start of the race itself?

Room (B) is open for:

GTP_Rikson
GTP_Gravitron
GTP_GTRacer22
jfrod52
GTP_Bambi
Pokey2301
GTP_Allibubba99
Don-Mejillone
euclid58
nail-27
GTP_ealirendur
MrRacingline

I think @PASM will host room A, to be opened soon:

GTP_PASM
msgt-sd
Vitessekid
GTP_Jammy
Friday_GTRP
GTP_Hasslemoff
TRL_AYHANCAN
TRL_IMMORTAL
IRT_NissmanR32
TRL_Andromeda
TRL_EVOLUTION
aughablo

Just in case I don't get home in time, what would the policy be if I was to join before the conclusion of qualifying, but before the start of the race itself?
You can start from the back. :mischievous:

Trying to see the live stream from @PASM but I'm very dizzy for know, luckily I still alive lol good luck everyone
image.jpeg

Yes congrats Andro. İ happy with my performance. İn qualy i make mistake in my lap. After that i lost bit time when try to catch first group. Congrats everyone

Back