GTP_WRS-Online: GTP Sport Races

• Thread starter Gravitron
  • 161 comments

Gravitron

GTP WRS Race Admin
United States
Seattle
GTP_Gravitron
@GTP_Nail asked for a place to chat about the races we're having.

GT Sport has some of the old bugs but we're working around them.

Who's up for a WW test race Sat?

Track will be...NOT An OVAL.

---
Our normal schedule for this time of year:

Saturday December 2nd, 2017

Worldwide Weekend Time Slot
4:00 PM Eastern / 1:00 PM Pacific / 21:00 GMT

Wednesday December 6th, 2017

European Time Slot
3:00 PM Eastern / 12:00 PM Pacific / 20:00 GMT

North American Time Slot
10:00 PM Eastern / 7:00 PM Pacific / 3:00 AM GMT

Last edited:
:bowdown: happy to see my most anticipated GTP series slowly going live. ^^ had some issues back in time and couldn't continue the GT6 series anymore, but i'm looking forward again to see the best bunch of people around. :cheers:

Wish i could join immediately ^^ but need to go work tonight. :banghead:

Hi,

can't find how to search a room by name. Can you post the ID here once the room is created?

D.

0474-6152-2383-5363-3348

New room, original had already died.

Hi guys.. are the cars default or do we need to set them up beforehand? I have no tunes on my cars since after the 1.06 update as all I have run are daily TT's with default cars :D

Thanks in advance 👍

Hi guys.. are the cars default or do we need to set them up beforehand? I have no tunes on my cars since after the 1.06 update as all I have run are daily TT's with default cars :D

Thanks in advance 👍
The BOP option makes most of the Gr. cars equal, but there's no way to limit tuning yet. Gentleman's agreement to leave them stock.

Hi,

great first GTP_WRS race. Always clean, I enjoyed it.

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20171125215558.jpg

D.

Sorry for leaving .I got kicked and the lobby disappeared. Anyone here using T150?

Great fun today guys, thanks! @Mr P , I think that was the first time we've raced together since early on in GT5?

Jerome

Great fun today guys, thanks! @Mr P , I think that was the first time we've raced together since early on in GT5?

Jerome

Cheers Jerome! it was great racing with you again mate 👍 I think I need to brush up on my actual lobby racing online as was clearly visible tonight :D too much hot lapping has me forgetting how to deal with traffic :lol:

Thanks to all the people who raced tonight! Really enjoyed it and look forward to joining the next one :cheers:

Cheers Jerome! it was great racing with you again mate 👍 I think I need to brush up on my actual lobby racing online as was clearly visible tonight :D too much hot lapping has me forgetting how to deal with traffic :lol:

Thanks to all the people who raced tonight! Really enjoyed it and look forward to joining the next one :cheers:

Or don't brush up, we won't mind!

Jerome

Back