GTP_WRS Online: Parity Racing: Deep Forest Reverse - 1975 or older - 12/13 April

  • Thread starter Thread starter WRP001
  • 748 comments
  • 72,178 views
Will be participating again but will not practice on Friday as I have another race scheduled.
Will surelly test cars on saturday afternoon ;)
 
I have finally settled on the Toyota 2000GT '67 :sly:

13741832083_680b68d3d3_b_d.jpg


It's very forgiving and quite stylish! 👍

Thursday will be practice night,
time to optimize your car and we can do some testraces.

Around 8 or 9 pm GMT.

Me or just who is first can open a room and post inhere the room number.

I'll be there after 9pm GMT!!
 
Room is open to test and practice.

Feel free to join.

ID. 1472-6399-8880-6895-0946
 
Thursday will be practice night,
time to optimize your car and we can do some testraces.

Around 8 or 9 pm GMT.

Me or just who is first can open a room and post inhere the room number.

I try to open a practice room again tonight.
 
Signed up as reserve and I see @Sjaak has stole one of my favourite car's :).
 
Signed up as reserve and I see @Sjaak has stole one of my favourite car's :).
Well,it is one of 10 cars I have prepared,so please,do not hesitate to choose the Ferrari.:)
 
Practice lobby open

1472-6399-8966-5888-4759

Closed.
 
Last edited:
Signing up as reserve, just because the cars are so beautiful :sly:.
 
I don't see your registration...:odd:

I said signing up, not signed up.

Do I need to send you back to grade school English??

:lol: Doing it now Sir.
 
nail, Matthewb, and I are in EWeinbauer's room tuning some cars:

1472-4710-9909-6403-5242

Either Sjaak or PASM or I will open the offical room in ~30mins.
 
1472 6399 8880 6895 3594

Room is open
 
Disconnected from lobby sever:tdown:
 
Even with just 3 of us...3 super-close races. :D

Deep Forest Raceway_1.jpg


Deep Forest Raceway_2.jpg


20140412_001935.jpg



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Deep Forest Raceway_3.jpg


Deep Forest Raceway_4.jpg


Deep Forest Raceway_5.jpg


Deep Forest Raceway_6.jpg


Deep Forest Raceway_7.jpg


Deep Forest Raceway_8.jpg


Deep Forest Raceway_9.jpg


20140412_004518.jpg



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Deep Forest Raceway_10.jpg


Deep Forest Raceway_11.jpg


Deep Forest Raceway_12.jpg


Deep Forest Raceway_13.jpg


Deep Forest Raceway_14.jpg


Deep Forest Raceway_15.jpg


Deep Forest Raceway_16.jpg


20140412_010507.jpg
 
Sorry all, had the alarm set for 2 Am my time but I never got up. Looking forward to the next 2 races later today.
 
The box score really doesn't tell the story... the Alpine was AWESOME in the twisty bits but just a dite slower on the straight..which led to some really intense racing. Grav in his very ill handling El Camino departed controlled flight and 'Jack and I proceeded to occupy the same place coming onto the straight on the last lap so I cut inside and it was all mine....until the third wheel touched the grass and the Alpine, usually rock solid (unless any part of the suspension was "unweighted") decided enough was enough and departed with hoots of laughter from 'Jack. Great fun. This really is The Best Racing....with the new guy in a superior handling car having the audacity to run door handle to door handle with vastly more experienced guys. Grav could you post a picture of my last corner spin...I forgot to save.

I may be late for EU. Due to power outages....and the DISH Man arriving as we speak to install a Hopper and a Joey to replace may 7 year old 722 and low rez in my "I love me room "
 
Last edited:
1472 6681 3415 7080 9665

EU Room is open for the early birds.:)
 
Friends-only room open for Parity Races. Everyone signed up is on my friends list.
 
Have to cancel my entry in the NA races tonight. I have to work too early. So no racing.

I had an awesome time in the EU races today. A few bad races and a few good races and great racing the whole time.

Cant wait for the next time
 
Thanks to all for some fun and close racing.👍

Great to see all those classic cars on track and again this parity race was an oppertunity to race so many cars.
Tested more then 15 cars,even the samba bus but it never made the grid.(safety first!)

Off to watch some replays and get some pics.:)
 
AWESOME PICS SJAAK! 👍

These races were a lot of fun. :cheers: I have to say the Merc was the easiest to drive for me, but I'm curious about the Alpine that Ned was driving. :p

Grav could you post a picture of my last corner spin...I forgot to save.

You mean this one? :lol:


Deep Forest Raceway_17.jpg
 
Great pictures as usual @Sjaak , thanks for your effort to organize these events. They really are lots of fun. To anyone who has never participated, I would encourage you to try the next Parity event. In no other event can D2 drivers or below race wheel to wheel with Bart and the other really good racers we have in WRS.
 
Bart, the picture showing the cars going through the tunnel and seeing the open sky through the tunnel at the end is a really nice shot.
 
Last edited:
Back