GTP_WRS-Online : Special III : 2 Hour Fuji Mixed Class Enduro - Oct 21/28

  • Thread starter Thread starter Speedy6543
  • 137 comments
  • 15,689 views
@Speedy6543 HELP! I think I just screwed up the registry trying to fix the country assignment for Antonio :nervous::nervous::nervous:
I already think I know what you did even without looking. :lol:
The registry needs to be updated in the online database doc. Not the event doc. ;)

Edit.
I can't seem to fix it on my phone so will have to have a look when I get to my laptop.

Edit 2.
Fixed it
Tnx guys. Since Croatia can't be represented in FIA events, at least I will try to represent it here :)
 
Great Race but the Fuji Speedway Comes in the FIA Nations Cup on Saturday (; :)
 
It looks like I am out for the support races tomorrow as my wife is holding up the "Sunday is Family Day" card high in the air! I am doing my best to arrange something to keep my wife busy on the 28th so I can do the race but I have to have HER come up with the idea.💡:lol::lol:

:cheers:
 
It looks like I am out for the support races tomorrow as my wife is holding up the "Sunday is Family Day" card high in the air! I am doing my best to arrange something to keep my wife busy on the 28th so I can do the race but I have to have HER come up with the idea.💡:lol::lol:

:cheers:
Marriage diplomacy at it's finest :lol:
 
Plastic surgery.....worked for me but my swmbo is moderately more “ wrinkled” than hisvI would surmise
 
My "The Fart and the Furious" livery is done :P

lap1 schermafbeelding 2018-10-21 13-48-57.png
 
Are we doing the Support race like the Feature Race? Meaning 2 formation laps for Gr.4 and the 5 min Pit stop?
 
Are we doing the Support race like the Feature Race? Meaning 2 formation laps for Gr.4 and the 5 min Pit stop?

No 5 minute pit stop, yes to the formation laps that ONLY apply to the support races and differ dependant on car class
 
Hey guys, I may not be able to make it home in time for the 2pm Race but will definitely make the second race if so.
 
Switched to GR4 for next week.
Tried both cars at the support races and at this point it's better for me to run the easy car.
My shoulder agreed :lol:
:cheers:

I'm switching too, think I'll have more fun in the Gr.4 than the Gr.3 although I didn't have too many issue with the 3 it was just a bit too intensive and for 2 hours will be too much
 
Back