GTP_WRS-Online : Special III : 2 Hour Fuji Mixed Class Enduro - Oct 21/28

• Thread starter Speedy6543
  • 137 comments
Hey guys, I am going to unfortunately drop out of this race.

For 2 of the past 3 weeks, I could'nt get into the room on Sundays. I just can't afford the time to continually put in practice during the week, all for it to go to waste on account of this game not allowing me to enter the room when it actually counts :banghead:.

This is extremely frustrating as I have 600mb DL and 300mb UL, and my router is port forwarded. Nor do I EVER have any issues of the sort playing the other racing titles.

Sorry for the long post but am a bit frustrated with this game to say the least.

For 2 of the past 3 weeks, I could'nt get into the room on Sundays. I just can't afford the time to continually put in practice during the week, all for it to go to waste on account of this game not allowing me to enter the room when it actually counts :banghead:.

This is extremely frustrating as I have 600mb DL and 300mb UL, and my router is port forwarded. Nor do I EVER have any issues of the sort playing the other racing titles.

Sorry for the long post but am a bit frustrated with this game to say the least.

Yea I can understand that.Very frustrating.It's a shame there are still the same issues as during GT5.
People who don't see each other,guys who freeze at S/F line during the start,blue screens after quali etc. etc.
And nobody seems to understand why exactly..

Has to be so frustrating for you Rob and completely understandable

Guys after some soul searching I’m gonna take a pass on Fuji. I love it, but I learned last week that the shoulder ( or innards thereof) is not up to 2 hours straight. I can manage single one hours... but even after two of those last Saturday,I could not make it through two more last Sunday... need a slightly less than PC commentator? ( just kidding!)

Guys after some soul searching I’m gonna take a pass on Fuji. I love it, but I learned last week that the shoulder ( or innards thereof) is not up to 2 hours straight. I can manage single one hours... but even after two of those last Saturday,I could not make it through two more last Sunday... need a slightly less than PC commentator? ( just kidding!)

I feel your pain,allmost for real 👍
Maybe a couple of days rest and stay away from the wheel might help?
The soft hand of the misses maybe? :lol:
Kidding,get well man
:cheers:

Ged well soon. Too bad, I was hoping to catch you this time. :D

Ah that's a shame but better to not push your luck and set back the healing process. 👍

The following qualification replays have been verified

Gravitron (Gr4)
greenflag-gif.152575

Gravitron (Gr3)
greenflag-gif.152575

GTP_RikWrx (Gr4)
greenflag-gif.152575

Setted (Gr3)
greenflag-gif.152575

monoha (Gr3)
greenflag-gif.152575

colinnola (Gr4)
greenflag-gif.152575

ajh_1990 (Gr4)
greenflag-gif.152575

I'll let @Speedy6543 know the times so that he can update the registration sheets

I have shared my quali replays for the Gr4 and Gr3

Last edited:
Changed entry to Gr3, couldn't find time to qualy, or practice for that matter, so not a problen if there's not a spot for me.

I don't think we should be penalised for volunteering to switch cars at the last minute mate so I hope your spot is not in question. That is definitely not OK if it is.

Qualifying deadline has passed and these are the results.

full
full

What we now still need is for people who signed up for both clases (primary and secondairy) to finalise their class. You can do so by posting in this thread or by clicking the 'Register Here' button from the Feature race Registration Table in the third post.
This goes for @PASM @Argon @Goldomor @ColinNZ @nico4711 @Gravitron @quentin1974 @potvinsuks @MordFustang88.
PASM, Goldomor, collinnola, nico4711, nolucktoday have only submitted a quali for their primary class so I presume you guys will finalise to that class.

@roamer2629 @GTP_Dutchy @potvinsuks and @MordFustang88 have not submitted a quali so you guys will have to start at the back of the class you choose to race.

Lounge Assignments

If there are 17-19 confirmed drivers, a few will have to go on "stand by" and may not be able to race in the enduro. Note that all drivers will have the opportunity to participate in the support races.

We are now sitting at 15 confirmed drivers so we will, most likely, be racing in one lounge.

Back