GTP_WRS-Online : Special III : 2 Hour Fuji Mixed Class Enduro - Oct 21/28

Discussion in 'WRS-OE Archive' started by Speedy6543, Oct 5, 2018.

1. GTP_Versatile

GTP_Versatile

2. Goldomor

Goldomor

20181028_231603.jpg 20181028_231547.jpg

I hit share and x-button at the same time So the crew already started moving towards the tires when the picture was taken. Hope that's OK.

hirnsauger69, roamer2629 and Argon like this.
  3. Rikson

Rikson

Was a good race.Noticed in the practise laps that Goldomor ran exactly the same laptime so figured I had to stay sharp for the coming hours :lol:
    First stint went well,noticed Goldomor passed Argon quickly and ran a steady pace.
    Then the pitstop with the 5 min pause...then you run in somekind of nowhereland :lol:
    Noticed I had to get back in rythem,sloppy laps with high 47's .
    Third stint went better,46.6 - 47.2.
    A bit of calculating after the last driver change,wasn't sure if i gonne make it with the fuel.Ran on fuel map 5 and Goldomor closin' in quickly.
    He pitted on the same time so it's back to fuel map 1 and goooo.
    Turned out well.
    Good race,compliments to the GR3 fellas for very smooth passing everywere.
    Congratz Erazer for overall win :bowdown:

ERAZER, Argon, hirnsauger69 and 3 others like this.
  4. ColinNZ

ColinNZ

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20181029093549.jpg Gran Turismo™SPORT_20181029102847.jpg

So the first stop would have been faster if I'd actually hit the right button. Awesome race for me, with much time being spent trying to figure out who'd completed which stop, while also keeping an eye out for blue flags. Almost got @roamer2629 at the end, but just ran out of laps.

5. Masterhec

Masterhec

6. monoha

monoha Premium

My first screenshot got corrupted, so its just black (took two as I panic'd, both black - the shared is the 2nd), but it was well over 5 min as my wheel died during that pitstop preventing me from taking the picture, so had to find the controller. Perhaps those two things are related.

Wheel dying cost me 1 min, coming out the pits with no control, as it takes ages to start it up, which needed to be done twice for some reason. I didn't have a chance against Bart, but would like to have seen how close I could've come.

Nice event regardless :)

Last edited: Oct 30, 2018
  7. Jfrod

Jfrod

Oh no !! i´ve missed tnis event :banghead:

:cheers:

8. Speedy6543

Speedy6543 Moderator

I can vouch for your first 5min stop being longer as I was about 10 sec behind you before we both took our pit and was about 15 sec in front after those pits.
    As for your second screenshot, you're 5sec short. You know that, right?
    You were about 45sec in front of me so, even with that 10sec penalty, your position at the finish doesn't change.

9. monoha

monoha Premium

Oh ****, I am 5 seconds short. Thats embarrasing!:ouch: I'll accept any penalty you'll give.

Argon, GTP_Nail and hirnsauger69 like this.
  10. GTP_Dutchy

GTP_Dutchy Premium

Looks like you mistakenly went with the wrong stop timer. I'll have another look at the pitstop video and see if I can make this a bit more clear.

Argon likes this.
  11. GTP_Nail

GTP_Nail Premium

Try...TIMER ON THE TOP RIGHT....lol

Argon likes this.
  12. Argon

Argon Premium

Apologies for my tardiness getting these up and posted. I was a bit slow grabbing the screen capture on the first one

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20181028205614.jpg Gran Turismo™SPORT_20181028212313.jpg

hirnsauger69 and Speedy6543 like this.
  13. roamer2629

roamer2629 Premium

Well as a steward this is embarassing, I simply took pics at the pitstops, but not at the 5' marker, so had to take pics from the replay. Both show laptime when entering the pits and then exiting, so the 5 minute pitstop are there. I feel very stupid so sorry everyone.
    Gran Turismo®SPORT_20181030201308.jpg Gran Turismo®SPORT_20181030201425.jpg Gran Turismo®SPORT_20181030201543.jpg Gran Turismo®SPORT_20181030201626.jpg

14. PASM

PASM Moderator

PS_Messages_20181102_003153.jpg PS_Messages_20181102_003157.jpg
    Sorry for the delay

15. Speedy6543

Speedy6543 Moderator

Last edited: Nov 3, 2018
    ERAZER, Goldomor, GTP_Nail and 8 others like this.
  16. Rikson

Rikson

All went well and the 'how to' make the 5 min. stops was clear allso.
    The only note of critisism: the actual formation went totally different then the one which was stated in the Op.
    Figuring that out 1 min. Before the start as the leader of Gr4 cars was a litlle bit confusing for me.

17. ERAZER

ERAZER

Well, first of all; THANKS for a great event. It was alot of fun.
    And I did like the Q format, I cut my laptimes by a whole second just by learning braking points and shift points in the qualifying, and was honestly alot of fun trying to maximize your laptime.

Come raceday I expected a harder battle with @PASM , but it was still a hard fight during the first stint, I had to push very hard to keep @GTP_Versatile behind, but after the first pitstop I managed to build up a little gap and started to get into a rythm so it was all well from that point on.

As for the driverchange pitstops I feel its a bit much having 2 stops in just 2 hours. everytime I do one of those stops I loose the rythm wich takes about 6-7 laps to get back to. I can understand 1 of those stops for a little break and an opportunity to add an extra strategy element to the mix. :)

Last edited: Nov 4, 2018
  18. Goldomor

Goldomor

It was a great event and I really enjoyed the race, although the track isn't one of my favorites. Thanks a lot for organizing it. I expected a very close and exhausting battle with @Argon as we were able to do equal lap times. Unfortunately he must have gotten into some severe trouble out there. So I was mainly racing @Rikson Who was definitely faster than me. But having practiced pit entries paid out as I was able to gain a couple of seconds with each stop. But there was no chance to close the gap. Being an addict I actually appreciate a 5 minute cigarette break per hour :lol:

GTP_Nail, Rikson, Argon and 2 others like this.