GTP_WRS-Online : Special III : 2 Hour Fuji Mixed Class Enduro - Oct 21/28

• Thread starter Speedy6543
  • 137 comments
20181028_231603.jpg 20181028_231547.jpg

I hit share and x-button at the same time So the crew already started moving towards the tires when the picture was taken. Hope that's OK.

Was a good race.Noticed in the practise laps that Goldomor ran exactly the same laptime so figured I had to stay sharp for the coming hours :lol:
First stint went well,noticed Goldomor passed Argon quickly and ran a steady pace.
Then the pitstop with the 5 min pause...then you run in somekind of nowhereland :lol:
Noticed I had to get back in rythem,sloppy laps with high 47's .
Third stint went better,46.6 - 47.2.
A bit of calculating after the last driver change,wasn't sure if i gonne make it with the fuel.Ran on fuel map 5 and Goldomor closin' in quickly.
He pitted on the same time so it's back to fuel map 1 and goooo.
Turned out well.
Good race,compliments to the GR3 fellas for very smooth passing everywere.
Congratz Erazer for overall win :bowdown:

My first screenshot got corrupted, so its just black (took two as I panic'd, both black - the shared is the 2nd), but it was well over 5 min as my wheel died during that pitstop preventing me from taking the picture, so had to find the controller. Perhaps those two things are related.

Wheel dying cost me 1 min, coming out the pits with no control, as it takes ages to start it up, which needed to be done twice for some reason. I didn't have a chance against Bart, but would like to have seen how close I could've come.

Nice event regardless :)

Last edited:
My first screenshot got corrupted, so its just black (took two as I panic'd, both black - the shared is the 2nd), but it was well over 5 min as my wheel died during that pitstop preventing me from taking the picture, so had to find the controller. Perhaps those two things are related.

Wheel dying cost me 1 min, coming out the pits with no control, as it takes ages to start it up, which needed to be done twice for some reason. I didn't have a chance against Bart, but would like to have seen how close I could've come.

Nice event regardless :)

I can vouch for your first 5min stop being longer as I was about 10 sec behind you before we both took our pit and was about 15 sec in front after those pits.
As for your second screenshot, you're 5sec short. You know that, right?
You were about 45sec in front of me so, even with that 10sec penalty, your position at the finish doesn't change.

I can vouch for your first 5min stop being longer as I was about 10 sec behind you before we both took our pit and was about 15 sec in front after those pits.
As for your second screenshot, you're 5sec short. You know that, right?
You were about 45sec in front of me so, even with that 10sec penalty, your position at the finish doesn't change.

Oh ****, I am 5 seconds short. Thats embarrasing!:ouch: I'll accept any penalty you'll give.

Oh ****, I am 5 seconds short. Thats embarrasing!:ouch: I'll accept any penalty you'll give.
Looks like you mistakenly went with the wrong stop timer. I'll have another look at the pitstop video and see if I can make this a bit more clear.

And with those last pitstops checked, here are the official results of the Feature Race. :gtpflag:

full

Any feedback from you guys as participants? @ERAZER @GTP_Versatile @PASM @monoha @Rikson @Goldomor @roamer2629 @ColinNZ @Argon @Masterhec @andrew1990 @nico4711 @Nolinar
Well, first of all; THANKS for a great event. It was alot of fun.
And I did like the Q format, I cut my laptimes by a whole second just by learning braking points and shift points in the qualifying, and was honestly alot of fun trying to maximize your laptime.

Come raceday I expected a harder battle with @PASM , but it was still a hard fight during the first stint, I had to push very hard to keep @GTP_Versatile behind, but after the first pitstop I managed to build up a little gap and started to get into a rythm so it was all well from that point on.

As for the driverchange pitstops I feel its a bit much having 2 stops in just 2 hours. everytime I do one of those stops I loose the rythm wich takes about 6-7 laps to get back to. I can understand 1 of those stops for a little break and an opportunity to add an extra strategy element to the mix. :)

Last edited:
It was a great event and I really enjoyed the race, although the track isn't one of my favorites. Thanks a lot for organizing it. I expected a very close and exhausting battle with @Argon as we were able to do equal lap times. Unfortunately he must have gotten into some severe trouble out there. So I was mainly racing @Rikson Who was definitely faster than me. But having practiced pit entries paid out as I was able to gain a couple of seconds with each stop. But there was no chance to close the gap. Being an addict I actually appreciate a 5 minute cigarette break per hour :lol:

Latest Posts

Back