GTP_WRS-Online : Special IV - 2014 WRS F3[D3] British Grand Prix - July 4-6

Guys sorry if yesterday I miss the Qualify but I fall asleep :(, now I would know if I can race and in which position because I can't find a start grid. Thanks in advance :)

The only two drivers I haven't recieved a reply on the FR are:

@Strop and @Luni Legacy

Make sure that you do this at least 1 hour before the quali starts, so before 21:00 GMT (3 hours from now). If you don't, you can't qualify and will start in last place.
I'm not racing today, busy.

God darnit. I had to keep wrecking in Q3.. Me and my Canadian ways, always mess up lol. Well done @PASM

Thanks @LLOYDZELITE69. The lap came as a complete surprise to me. I failed to put a good lap together until the last lap. I think that was my best lap in a session starting with a full tank. Looking forward to the GP!

Everyone getting excited yet? :D

The 2014 WRS British Grand Prix starts in less than 2 hours!

My lounge will be open for warmup about 1,5 hours before race start. Show up as early as possible. Drivers are expected to be in the pits and past inspections at 19:00 sharp and the race timer will start promptly.

Once on the grid and the race has started we will use the formation lap to get in proper order. Make sure you know your position and who you are behind in the grid. Tire warming is allowed, just be careful not to crash doing so. When making the final turn slow and leave a gap. Drivers should get their grid spots one at a time... We don't want one driver to overshoot causing the entire grid to overshoot. Take your time as we have three and a half minutes to get back in grid positions.*

At exactly 3:30.000 we launch. Do not jump the start as we will obviously review this. The replay will be frozen at this time and every driver must be applying brakes on that frame. Jump start penalties will be harsh, especially if that driver gained positions as a result. If you jump by accident and let off to return any gain no penalty will apply.

Be safe in turn 1 and the entire first few laps (the first hairpin run). Dirty air is basically insane in this car so understand the car in front of you is battling understeer just like you. Things will settle as the race spreads out.

It's a long race so be patient... Your chance to be on pole/front row was yesterday... Don't drive into turn 1 like there is nobody in front if you didn't get that job done... They earned it so respect their positions unless they make an error.

*if there is a problem during the initial grid setup please type in chat and we can delay the start until the 4 minute mark to give time to correct... But that request must be made by at least 3:15... If chat is silent by 3:15 the race will start at 3:30 no matter what.

WRS standard rules apply regarding track boundaries which means two tires must be on/over the track surface at all times. The rumble is considered track, but the tarmac to the right of the rumble strip is not. If you have both fronts or both rear tires completely on the other side of the rumbles at any point during your pass of the chicane that is considered "dirty". Of course the admins understand in an online race that mistakes do happen and a random mistake here or there during the race will not result in a penalty, but repeated abuse will result in a minor time penalty (15 seconds) or major time penalty (30 seconds) depending on the severity/frequency. So if you find yourself cutting it close or "dirty" on a lap by mistake make sure not to cut it so close in future laps.

Starting grid:

wrs_gb_grid-png.181631

Here is the lounge split. Don't look at the order, the image above is leading.

Race room 2 will not be open for another hour. Feel free to open a practice room and post here.

I can't see the race room I know Bart's online but on my friend list it's saying he offline so room won't show up

Just shown up and says room is full with 6 guys in it

I can't see the race room I know Bart's online but on my friend list it's saying he offline so room won't show up

Send me an FR now and I'll remake the room.

This happened to me yesterday...and is happening again. I don't get it.

Bart (@PASM ), you show up on my friend's list, but at the very bottom and it appears you're not online...Unlike the other offline names on my list, however, yours doesn't show how long ago you were last signed in.

This happened to me yesterday...and is happening again. I don't get it.

Bart (@PASM ), you show up on my friend's list, but at the very bottom and it appears you're not online...Unlike the other offline names on my list, however, yours doesn't show how long ago you were last signed in.

Ok, good on you letting me know on time. If I do the same trick and reboot my PS3 and remake a room, I hope you can see the room

Edit: new room open.

Last edited:
This game makes me laugh sometimes, it says for whatever reason that the room is full.

This game makes me laugh sometimes, it says for whatever reason that the room is full.

A bit on the late side... I'll remake the room.

Where are you @Bleached ???

I'm not going to reset the room after this one so if you're not in, you're not racing.

Al, saw the replay. I clearly pushed you off track. Should have waited for you. During the race I thought you had space, and that I had enough time to recover my line, but that is not the case.
Sorry again, and whatever the stewards throw my way, I deserve.
Will keep learning...

Back