GTP_WRS-Online : Special IV - 2014 WRS F3[D3] British Grand Prix - July 4-6

I have been excited too! The details will not come out right away but you can mark it on your calendar!!!!

There will also be another special event released soon! We are just getting the details ready for that one! Stay tuned!!!!!

Shame I can't participate. I'll be in France

The only suggestion I would dare do is to have rolling starts in this races. I'm aware that is very un-formula 1, but a lot easier for DS3 users. It was quite difficult to keep the car still and launch quickly at the same time...

Congrats Lloydz on the room 1 win, and to Bart and Steve for rounding out the podium. :cheers: Nice win in room 2, @Masterhec.

3d3britishgp-jpg.184366

15sec penalty applied to GTP_Roamer2629's overall time for the hit and run on Al, already discussed earlier.
We appreciate the apologies and recognition by you that you have learned what to do next time it happens. :)

First wins for:

@LLOYDZELITE69

@Masterhec

Congrats Lloydz on the room 1 win, and to Bart and Steve for rounding out the podium. :cheers: Nice win in room 2, @Masterhec.

3d3britishgp-jpg.184366

15sec penalty applied to GTP_Roamer2629's overall time for the hit and run on Al, already discussed earlier.
We appreciate the apologies and recognition by you that you have learned what to do next time it happens. :)

First wins for:

@LLOYDZELITE69

@Masterhec

Thanks a lot :) can't wait to do the next events etc when I'm able to compete! It was really fun and organized.

Thanks again guys for racing and organizing. Pretty happy with my podium in the B race. For sure I wasn't the fastest guy on track but my race was almost perfect with just one spin and A unlucky collision with @gtp_Tenderly
My race-report in dutch you can read here: http://roeszagt.frlk.nl/wp/?p=824
See you @spa for the next special:gtplanet:

A very interesting read, albeit a little garbled with translations. 👍

3d3britishgp-jpg.184366

First wins for:

@LLOYDZELITE69

@Masterhec

Thanks for post my national anthem, I never think win any race here, after bad qualify, looks like at the end that are the best for me, very good organization, and great group of drivers, congrats to all :cheers:

Back