GTP_WRS-Online : Special IX - 2.4 Hour Nürburgring Mixed Class Enduro - March 14/15

• Thread starter PASM
  • 251 comments
LOBBY CLOSED QUALI IN PROGRESS

Please do not enter until this post is edited

ROOM OPEN

closed

Last edited:
We're waiting on one of the LMP qualifiers to give us his replay before publishing results, until then, enjoy some shots from my quali, which I was quite happy with. :D

Nürburgring GP_F_9.jpg Nürburgring GP_F_10.jpg Nürburgring GP_F_11.jpg Nürburgring GP_F_12.jpg

Hi @PASM do you want more guys in the LMP in the support races? Se that it is only you and @Nail-27 running LMP.

Just sat the word and i'll shift cars

Last edited:
I hope this isn't me. @PASM stewarded my qualifying and did mention to save it which I have and that's all I thought I had to do. Did I miss something?

If it is my replay your waiting on could you post a link here where to send it and I'll send it in this evening when I reclaim my PS. If not nothing to worry about.:nervous:
We're waiting on one of the LMP qualifiers to give us his replay before publishing results, until then, enjoy some shots from my quali, which I was quite happy with. :D

View attachment 327259 View attachment 327260 View attachment 327261 View attachment 327262

I hope this isn't me. @PASM stewarded my qualifying and did mention to save it which I have and that's all I thought I had to do. Did I miss something?

If it is my replay your waiting on could you post a link here where to send it and I'll send it in this evening when I reclaim my PS. If not nothing to worry about.:nervous:

No, we don't need your replay as your fastest lap could easily be verified as clean by spectating in the lobby. If it looked dirty, or just on the edge of dirty, then we would check the stewards replay. If that one is dirty too, but the margin is small, then there is a small chance that is because of lag, so we ask the driver for their replay.

Yup, off track with more than 2 tires or barrier tapping or colliding with a cone is considered as a dirty lap.

Hi @PASM do you want more guys in the LMP in the support races? Se that it is only you and @Nail-27 running LMP.

Just sat the word and i'll shift cars

Yeah I would like to balance cars a little bit for the support race. Of course, no one will be requested to change, it will be up to the driver. I will have a closer look on Friday night.

BTW What is dirty lap? Track limit?
Yes, exceeding track limits.

@PASM is there a qualy lap on this LMP?
As long as you'll only use it for the support races, I don't think it's necessary. Deadline for the LMP's enduro quali is over anyways, but wait for stewards to answer that

That was a really fun session. Especially our try-to-overtake each other stint in the end! 👍👍

Congrats Bart on pole, and a tight one with @TRL_Andromeda right on your heels. 👍

The room splits are not even close to being decided yet, we'll see how many GT's qualify as well as how many late LMP quali's there are.
Congrats Bart! Close at the top 👍

I'd like to qualify in around 6-7hrs from now (12-1pm GMT) if anyone's available then?

Lobby OPEN

Last edited:
EU Race room has merged into quali room.

Lobby OPEN

Last edited:

Lobby OPEN

Last edited:
Back