GTP_WRS-Online : Special IX - 2.4 Hour Nürburgring Mixed Class Enduro - March 14/15

• Thread starter PASM
  • 251 comments
Any steward available within the next couple of hours?

I will be available. Can you reply here when you are ready, then I'll head over to the WRS club.

Ready now,thanks

Room is ready for you to join. For the rest:

LOBBY CLOSED QUALI IN PROGRESS

Please do not enter until this post is edited

Lobby OPEN CLOSED

Last edited:
LOBBY CLOSED QUALI IN PROGRESS[/S]

Lobby: OPEN

Last edited:
Decisions, decisions ..

What car to chose.. Sauber for getting higher in general classement? CLK for feeling better on the road with it? :banghead: Lol, i dunnooo :lol:

Will see if i pass the cut on GT class after quali results pop up (dayum last two corners). :embarrassed::D

Room open.

Last edited:

Room Open

Last edited:

Room Open

Last edited:
Qualifying in a room full of fellow drivers is like being in a diving competition with judges holding up scorecards. A special thank you to @gtp_madmax who caught me resting my foot on the throttle while under breaking.....:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:.....not like I never did it before...but I thought my rig had solved the problem.
The bolts holding the distance constant from seat to pedals had loosened up so every time I shoved the rig against the tv stand it slid back a bit. It had closed up over 4 inches over the last 6 months so my knees were bent causing me to rest my foot on the throttle...my snyapses are slow enough without any added handicaps :nervous:

Thanks to all you guys who do all the work to make the WRS what it is....:gtpflag:

Completely ruined my qualy :banghead: Never felt very comfortable driving the CLK, even after Bart, Les and Stefan helped me with the tune. Got a two second penalty on my best lap so I'm toast :irked:
Win some, loose some :D
Don't think I'll make a spot even in room B so unless something weird happens, good luck everyone and have fun sunday.
Me? I'll go back to testing for the career championship...

Completely ruined my qualy :banghead: Never felt very comfortable driving the CLK, even after Bart, Les and Stefan helped me with the tune. Got a two second penalty on my best lap so I'm toast :irked:
Don't think I'll make a spot even in room B so unless something weird happens, good luck everyone and have fun sunday.
I guess something weird will happen. :D i bet career testing will need to wait for another two days :)

edit: oh my, english english :banghead:

Javier, there are only 28 drivers registered so far for the event. There will be 2 rooms each holding up to 16 drivers, so as it stands at this point you will be racing on Sunday.

Edit changed my status to confirmed ;)

Back