GTP_WRS-Online : Special X - Triple Mix Championship - Sundays May 3, 10, and 17

• Thread starter Gravitron
  • 118 comments
Garage prepared, went out with all gems to Syracuse to some photoshoot :)

tripple mix 2.jpg

tripple mix.jpg

Now for the testing part uff

Last edited:
Practice room open.

And comcast is being comcast and disconnected me. Lobby will be reopened shortly.

I've reopened the lobby and it stayed up all of about 5 seconds. Can someone else open the lobby?

Last edited:
We most likely will be bumping the Corvette from 86.0% power limiter to 88.0% (585pp, 589hp, still 1600kg).

I have a room open in GTP_WRS club now to do some more testing at Indy.

I had the feeling when testing that the vette' had to be driven near the edge to achieve the same laptimes the SLS was doing almost effortlessly. And the average laps were a usually slower. The DS3 might have something to do with this and of course I'm no bechmark :D

May I just point out that the cars dont actually need to be equal at all, everyone needs to use all 3 cars anyway, so it does'nt matter if one is slower or faster. you could even unstrangle the corvette completely. :)
The end result of the cars being less equal is that it becomes less about the driving, and more about strategy (i.e. what car to use in what race).

Anyway I'm sure you know what you are doing!:cheers:

May I just point out that the cars dont actually need to be equal at all, everyone needs to use all 3 cars anyway, so it does'nt matter if one is slower or faster. you could even unstrangle the corvette completely. :)
The end result of the cars being less equal is that it becomes less about the driving, and more about strategy (i.e. what car to use in what race).

Anyway I'm sure you know what you are doing!:cheers:
Yep you're right :) But I think the idea was to get them at least close-ish so that regardless of peoples car choices in any given race it would at least be pretty close racing.

Practice room open closed in the WRS Club

First touch on them cars

Last edited:
I open up a practice room in about 1hour

EDIT: Still busy and can't exactly say when I'm done here.

EDIT_EDIT: I can't practice today - still work to be finished and I'm really tired. Will do it tomorrow. Holiday in Austria tomorrow and a rainy day so I'll have time from out of bed until back into bed :sly:

Last edited:
Workers day here in Argentina tomorrow too. So might misbehave and stay up late for some practice today :cheers:

Workers day here in Argentina tomorrow too. So might misbehave and stay up late for some practice today :cheers:
I'd be up for some practice in a little while, need to try and catch you in the Lambo first.

You really don't need to catch me, you know? :D
See you later then 👍
Glad you hooked up with us tonight, Javier. 👍 Some good practice laps.

NOTES:
  • The Vette Power Limiter has been bumped up to 88.0% - 585pp 589hp(with oil change) 1600kg (stock + 92kg ballast)
  • Tyre Wear/ Fuel Consumption: Normal confirmed - rear tires may approach 4's or 5's after 18 laps at Indy :)

My steeds:

car-srt-viper-srt10-acr-08-blue.JPG car-mercedes-benz-sls-amg-10-black.JPG car-chevrolet-corvette-zr1-c6-09-white.JPG

I have alternate cars setup as well, each with different colors specific to their country's flag.

Last edited:
I may not make this one, going to change to reserve. :(

Mine will look the same except for the golden chrome chassis but you guys knew that already.:lol:

Edit. If i cant make al three dates am i still allowed to participate in on or 2 events?
Yes, of course. 👍

Back