GTP_WRS-Online : Special X - Triple Mix Championship - Sundays May 3, 10, and 17

• Thread starter Gravitron
  • 118 comments
It looks like I will be racing today. But I will not be in the lobby until about 10 minutes before the race.

I cannot connect to the current room, maybe I should try to host?
My internet connection is pretty badass...
4274663487.png
Damn....

Really sorry guys, going to have to cancel my place on the grid tonight, a few issues that came up at short notice to sort out. Have fun out there 👍

Gutted, so the race ended up happening then? I can't believe I had no problems getting into rooms with one and two bars of signal, as most weeks (Oinks room on Saturday had 0 bars), then Pasm's room had full signal and it just kept disconnecting me... Crazy...

Hopefully I'll get better luck next time..

The battle between myself and @PASM was intense! especially in the 2'nd race when @MadMax caught up in the viper to cause some disturbance. :P
The 3'rd race battle was cut short when @PASM overshot the first corner.
I was prepared to give it all in the 3'rd race due to being behind in total, so I put the hammer down right from the start, that completely killed the tyres, but man those first laps was fast, I think all the first 10 laps was below 1:33. :)

Gutted, so the race ended up happening then? I can't believe I had no problems getting into rooms with one and two bars of signal, as most weeks (Oinks room on Saturday had 0 bars), then Pasm's room had full signal and it just kept disconnecting me... Crazy...

Hopefully I'll get better luck next time..
Once PASM switched to fixed host the problems went away, not sure if you were having issues connecting to his non-fixed host room (like a bunch of us were) or whether you tried connecting to the fixed host room? We waited a bit, but then had to get started.

Once PASM switched to fixed host the problems went away, not sure if you were having issues connecting to his non-fixed host room (like a bunch of us were) or whether you tried connecting to the fixed host room? We waited a bit, but then had to get started.

I'm guessing it was the non fixed room, I sent Pasm a message to just start without me, I know that the PS network can be like that for ages so I called it quits. Hope you all had a good race anyways, I'll have to try extra hard in the Nurb race to make up the points ;)..

It was not my race day last Sunday,lack of speed,mistakes causing off track excursions,missing brakepoints,jumping starts from my side(sorry for that) ,but still had a lot of fun racing with all you guys.:)

Made some pics to give a image what we were doing on a Sunday night,hell it was even Monday when I closed my eyes,.:D
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

Brilliant photos @Sjaak ! Those three races weren't my finest hour. but I'll hopefully score some decent points next race!

My apologies folks, the standard Formation Lap rules were left out of the OP, and as a result we had some drivers not following the procedure.

It's now been added to the 3rd post, so no more excuses. :P

Hope to have results up in the next 24hrs.

@Gravitron

I have a few questions.

First of all the images in the post above don't seem to work for me :P

Secondly In the ACR TT thread I see there are only two rearwing settings allowed. Does this apply to these events aswell. E.g. I like the look of the custom wing can I install it but tune back aerosetting so cosmetticaly the wing is still on while it doesn't have an effect on the car?

Also the TT thread states that the flatfloor is required. Is that one the same for this event aswell or can I make the choice to remove it?

My last question although i don't think this is the good thread for it but i don't know where to ask else. Will there be an announcement for the WRS ACR races on (specifically) saturday? If so that would mean I have to practice daytona before i move on to practice for the Nurb on Sunday instead of practicing nurb first and then Daytona.

Looking forward to the answers

Cheers,

Kevin

@Gravitron

I have a few questions.

First of all the images in the post above don't seem to work for me :P

Secondly In the ACR TT thread I see there are only two rearwing settings allowed. Does this apply to these events aswell. E.g. I like the look of the custom wing can I install it but tune back aerosetting so cosmetticaly the wing is still on while it doesn't have an effect on the car?

Also the TT thread states that the flatfloor is required. Is that one the same for this event aswell or can I make the choice to remove it?

My last question although i don't think this is the good thread for it but i don't know where to ask else. Will there be an announcement for the WRS ACR races on (specifically) saturday? If so that would mean I have to practice daytona before i move on to practice for the Nurb on Sunday instead of practicing nurb first and then Daytona.

Looking forward to the answers

Cheers,

Kevin
Are they still not working? Working for me for the past hour on both computer and phone.

The rules are essentially the same as the TT - choose a wing and then don't mess with it. BB is the only thing adjustable.

Flat floor is required to meet the PP level - if you don't have it, the racing will suffer, so it's required.

Yes we're racing Daytona on Sat/Wed and Nurb on Sunday. Deal with it. :P

@Gravitron thanks for the answers.

Well there goes my attempt to drive a goldenchrome car with a pink wing and vice versa. The world of wrs is safe once again. :D

I included a screenshot of my phone taken about 5 to 10 minutes a go.

Cheers

Screenshot_2015-05-07-18-42-22.png

@Gravitron thanks for the answers.

Well there goes my attempt to drive a goldenchrome car with a pink wing and vice versa. The world of wrs is safe once again. :D

I included a screenshot of my phone taken about 5 to 10 minutes a go.

Cheers

View attachment 361572
You can choose to keep the stock wing or change to a custom wing, but you can't adjust the custom wing's stock value - 215. So no, we are not safe from your craziness. :P

I think I know what the image issue is, will try to fix it. Thanks for the screenshot.

Unfortunatly im not able to make practice tonight but I'll start a room tomorrow. Good luck practicing @Sjaak & Co.

Back