GTP_WRS-Online : Special X - Triple Mix Championship - Sundays May 3, 10, and 17

• Thread starter Gravitron
  • 118 comments
Race length for Nurb has been dropped from 14 laps to 10 laps, and in the style of the original Triple Mix, we'll do 1 late-afternoon race, 1 night race, and 1 early morning race.

Practice lobby open in the WRS Club.

Edit: I'm out but Pekka and Lucas are still in there.

Last edited:
Been trying to register for tonights race, but I don't seem to be appearing on the board.

Anyway, definitely in for this week, by all accounts I missed out on a lot of fun last time!! Damn real life stuff getting in the way :lol:

Cancelling my entry, I cannot make the event today. (Most likely due to PCARS...)'

*braces himself for shouting*

Been trying to register for tonights race, but I don't seem to be appearing on the board.

Anyway, definitely in for this week, by all accounts I missed out on a lot of fun last time!! Damn real life stuff getting in the way :lol:

Google just taking it's time to update but we can see you have register'd and thanks for posting.

Cancelling my entry, I cannot make the event today. (Most likely due to PCARS...)'

*braces himself for shouting*

Have a look at this thread if you enjoy the WRS i'm sure @Jump_Ace would like a few members to participate to get started with a similar project in Project Cars.

But you will soon come back to GT6 WRS/3D3 racing TT or online :sly:.

Any way we could implement an Iron curtain to stop the flow of Pcars defections? Oh, sure, that didn't work the first time around either :D

I'll start steaming in about 30 minutes I recon so I have so time to troubleshoot if not I can do a proper build-up to the races.

Hey guys, I enjoyed streaming very much! I'm really sorry i cannot provide with you with a better quality jet. It's still a bit complicated to figure all out. At least the audio works for this stream :P hopefully improving a step a time. Great race!!!

Finished watching the broadcasts, Kevin, great job! :cheers: You caught a lot of the relevant moments, especially in that crazy race 2. :crazy:

Here's the grid shots, hoping to put results up tomorrow.

Nürburgring GP_F_13.jpg Nürburgring GP_F_14.jpg Nürburgring GP_F_15.jpg

Congrats @TRL_Andromeda for another overall win, keeping you ahead in the points championship! :cheers:
Well done @PASM to keep 2nd after race 2 mishaps, and @MadMax on the hard-fought 3rd. 👍

Looking forward to the finale this Sunday. The lap counts for those races are still tentative and will be finalized ASAP.

triple-mix-champ-nurb-race1.PNG

triple-mix-champ-nurb-race2.PNG

triple-mix-champ-nurb-race3.PNG

triple-mix-champ-nurb-overall.PNG
triple-mix-champ-points-after-round2.PNG

Looks like Bart could force a tie-breaker if he gets first at Daytona and Andro somehow gets 3rd. We'll make sure we have tie-breaker rules published ASAP.

Registration is now open for this weekend's Daytona Road Course race:

# of laps will be set to 13 (12 + 1 formation), which should keep us safe from needing to pit.

Congrats @PASM for the overall win! :cheers: A little bit of luck involved, as we did have to penalize (minor 15sec) a bit of aggressive driving by @TRL_Andromeda, who still ended up 2nd overall. Well done @MadMax on third place overall. 👍

View attachment 370466 View attachment 370465
View attachment 370469
View attachment 370468
View attachment 370467

Even though I didn't attend two out of the three races, I achieved my goal:

I DIDN'T FINISH LAST! :lol:

Also congrats to everyone on the podium! Great racing by all!

Back