- Boise, ID
GTSport Week 1 : A Dragon's Tale (Which One is Larini?)
Hotlap Event in Arcade Mode Time Trial
LEXUS RC F GR.4
Dragon Trail - Seaside
:: Open to All GTPlanet Registry Members ::
:: Members are not obligated to take part ::
- Mode: Arcade Mode > Time Trial
- Track: Dragon Trail - Seaside
- Car Type: Courtesy Car ( DO NOT USE A GARAGE CAR )
- Make: LEXUS
- Model: RC F GR.4
- Max Power HP: 419
- Weight: 3086 lbs / 1400 kg (stock)
- Transmission: Auto or Manual
- Tires: Racing Hard (front and rear)
- Driving Line, Cones, Markers: Optional
- Traction Control | ASM | ABS: Optional
- Brake Balance: Optional
- Countersteering Assist: Prohibited
- Tuning: Not Allowed
- In-Race Multi-Function Display (MFD) Functions: Optional
- Custom Wheels: N/A
- Paint and Racing #: N/A
- Time: Optional
- The event MUST be run using your registered PSN account
- The use of the clutch is strictly prohibited.
- Use of the Handbrake is Prohibited.
- No Contact with walls or other objects. Any contact with walls, no matter how minor, will result in a DQ.
- This will be especially important in the harbor section, exiting the chicane. I don't want a bunch of DQ's from people hitting that wall at the chicane exit.
- Navy Blue 'n White Rumble Strips and Tarmac are Track Surface. No other surfaces are track.
During the GT Sport Closed Beta, we had a lot of races here at one of PD's recent Original Course masterpieces. I am personally impressed by the layout and it quickly became one of my favorites in the franchise. Our resident racing historian Ned ( @GTP_Nail ) named one of the turns here Larini, after the track side advertising for what is apparently some really high end aftermarket exhaust. The problem is, there are Larini signs everywhere, so we could not tell which corner he was talking about.
Viewing your T1 & T2 Sector Times:
- You need to make sure you save the 'Save Best Lap Replay' (ghost replay), not the 'Save Replay' (See pic below)
- To view your best lap replay, go to 'My Library' and watch the replay from there using the 'Replays' option.
- While viewing your Replay, enter the live timing screen to view your sector 1 and sector 2 splits. You will need to do this after your car has passed the second split location.
- Simply post the splits that are shown in the live timing screen, and our Fetchbot will parse them and add them together for your total sector time.
(Best Lap Replay Save)
Standard Clean OLR Rules:
- At Least 2 Tires must be in contact with track at all times.
- In situations where contact with the track is not possible because tires are airborne (above the ground), then the run is only legal if at least two tires in-line would have made contact with the track if the car were not airborne.
- If track contact cannot be 100% determined, then consider it dirty.
- Rumble/ripple strips are part of the track.
- No contact with walls or objects, visible or invisible
- If you're not 100% sure that your lap is clean, then consider it dirty
- No hybrids
- No cheating of any kind,these are relaxed races and we are experienced racers, we know what times can be done,and we can read your mind. We will know.
- Nothing that goes against the spirit of the rules.
The following information cannot be discussed in this thread (they can, however, be discussed on Skype or via other private IM service.):
- Total Lap Time
- Any information which can be used to infer your total laptime
- If you choose to Share your Best-Lap Replay via GT Sport before the deadline, expect the full lap time to be public, regardless of whether you've only shared with Friends or Public.
- The first 2 sectors: T1 and T2 times
- Any settings discussion
All submissions must be sent by PM (Subject title: GTP_WRS Week 1 Submission ) to (WRSFetchbot):
- Please submit your FULL LAP TIME in the following format on a single line:
- You will get an automated response within 15min, letting you know whether your submission was accepted, or if you had an error.
- For those of you who were used to submitting replays on GT6, we no longer have the ability to export the files.
- If you have an error, don't panic. Just review the instructions for submission and submit again. If you are having trouble and cannot figure it out, please post your question in the race thread.
- Users can ask the bot for the current submitted time by sending a message with the Subject: "GTP_WRS Week XX Get Entry" and any text in the body.
- Users can delete their submitted time by sending a message with the Subject: "GTP_WRS Week XX Remove Entry" and any text in the body.
- If you want to submit multiple times in the week that is still not a problem. Just reply to the conversation with your new time. Fetchy always uses the last submitted time as the final one.
- The deadline is Monday, December 4th 11:59pm GMT
- If you are unsure of the deadline try this site
GMT is World Time and the basis of every world time zone which sets the time of day and is at the centre of the time zone map. GMT sets current time or official time around the globe. Most time changes are measured by GMT. Although GMT has been replaced by atomic time (UTC) it is still widely regarded as the correct time for every international time zone.
- Division winners and overperformers will be required to submit a replay via GT Sport Share function for verification AFTER Unofficial Results have been posted.
- Participants will be expected to check each others' replays for cleanliness, for replays marked in the Results thread as (Check Needed)
- Video/Youtube/Twitch replays are not accepted as a form of verification