GTP_WRS Week 1 : A Dragon's Tale (Which One is Larini?)

• Thread starter EDK
  • 490 comments
Great combo for the first time trial.

[STRIKE]36.119[/STRIKE]
[STRIKE]33.339[/STRIKE]

Sector 3 on the previous best was faster than this lap's S3.

Edit: someone help me out. I forgot how to strike edit a post.:lol:

Last edited:
Hi,

clooooose :D

20171127175540.jpg

but clean.

Still lot of time left, more to come :)

D.

Had some time this morning to turn a few laps and check out the updated physics. 👍

My S2 is .2 off my best but there should be more because I still have not figured out that last turn.

Great combo for the first time trial.

[STRIKE]36.119[/STRIKE]
[STRIKE]33.339[/STRIKE]

Sector 3 on the previous best was faster than this lap's S3.

Edit: someone help me out. I forgot how to strike edit a post.:lol:

Fetchy does not pick up on that anymore, so we just allow you guys to post again to update splits (even if it's a double or triple post).

Part of that was because we had guys from time to time updating days old posts with new splits, which really wasn't all that fair or transparent to fellow participants.

We only ask that you don't abuse it for other purposes, or in other areas of the site. 👍

I think the BB code for strike may now just be an S. Yes, it appears it is. s

BTW - You guys may have noticed that the GT6 division placements are still populating the board.

That will be corrected before results are published for week one.

Everyone is starting fresh with Rookie status, and will be placed in a division after 3 completed events.

Looks like some of you guys are posting your split 1 and your sector time. Suppose to post split 1and split 2 unless something has changed. The fetchbot figures your sector time for you.

Looks like some of you guys are posting your split 1 and your sector time. Suppose to post split 1and split 2 unless something has changed. The fetchbot figures your sector time for you.
I think that's what they are all posting. Per the OP -

• While viewing your Replay, enter the live timing screen to view your sector 1 and sector 2 splits. You will need to do this after your car has passed the second split location.
  • Simply post the splits that are shown in the live timing screen, and our Fetchbot will parse them and add them together for your total sector time.
In other words, don't do math. We had a workaround required by GT6 and the poor live timing screens that only went to tenths of a second. But now we have proper live timing screens and need each of the individual sectors posted.

The Fetchbot has been adjusted to add the sectors together for the splits, rather than subtracting for sectors.

Back