GTP_WRS Week 1 : A Dragon's Tale (Which One is Larini?)

• Thread starter EDK
  • 490 comments
New splits for me:

well, i can say these are my initial splits as I used the Garage car for a while, but noticed the note about courtesy car when checked the weight, which I have 1400 kg, instead of 1403 as stated in OP. Any ideas about the weight?

IS there a qualifier to do before entering this? I noticed in the old threads that had you had to run a qualifier to be placed on a division

Cheers
Welcome to the WRS TT's 👍 You'll find answers to all your questions from a lot of great guys here. The competition in the TT's is great fun. And hopefully they'll be able to get the WRS races started soon. You should try and make some of those too. Your going to make a lot of great friends here.

I used the Garage car for a while, but noticed the note about courtesy car when checked the weight, which I have 1400 kg, instead of 1403 as stated in OP. Any ideas about the weight?
That's weird, but I bet 3kg won't make much difference.

Scrap all your best laps from yesterday guys! the new DL has made the cars much easier to drive and super planted.. I took just under 2 seconds off my best lap in 2 laps with the new update physics :lol:

Feel really good though tbh ;) will update new splits when I feel I have a good lap 👍

Scrap all your best laps from yesterday guys! the new DL has made the cars much easier to drive and super planted.. I took just under 2 seconds off my best lap in 2 laps with the new update physics :lol:

Feel really good though tbh ;) will update new splits when I feel I have a good lap 👍
The best laid plans of mice and men. :lol: Should have seen that coming.

Makes me feel better about not having an opportunity to turn any hot laps yet.

So glad we have this up and running on GT Sport. Thanks to everyone who worked to make this possible.

Hi guys,

don't know if I can continue, my T300RS has just broken:

after this wild "calibration" the wheel mostly stands out of the middle, which means it looks and drives a bit to the right. If anyone knows what happened here and how to solve it....

sad,
D.

Hi guys,

don't know if I can continue, my T300RS has just broken:

after this wild "calibration" the wheel mostly stands out of the middle, which means it looks and drives a bit to the right. If anyone knows what happened here and how to solve it....

sad,
D.

12t94v.jpg

It looks possessed :D In all fairness I had similar issue with a brand new G27 after 1 session racing and had to box it and take it back to the shop next day as I couldn't find a fix for it.. Good luck with it mate! really bad timing on update day pffft what a joke fate is 👎

Hi,

stopping the wheel by hand and bringing it manually to the center position works for most of the startups. So I could do another quick try with patched GT Sport:

I made a video of this lap, just for fun. Can I share it here (no times are shown in the vid, but it's from start to finish) or is this against the rule "Any information which can be used to infer your total laptime"?

D.

Great new start of WRS. A big hatsoff to the stewards. I guess someone in Alkmaar has been very busy 👍
And a nice coincidence that today, together with update 1.06, I can start using my new UGX rig.
20171127_111957.jpg
20171127_111943.jpg

PS as of now the WheelStandPro is for sale ;)

My initial suggestion is likely to be the same one Thrustmaster will give you, which is "Update Your Firmware".

Even if you already have the latest version, the update process may help with correcting that problem.

Even without the problem, I'd forgotten how violently the Thrustmaster wheels calibrate, it's like they are trying to remove some limbs!

I made a video of this lap, just for fun. Can I share it here (no times are shown in the vid, but it's from start to finish) or is this against the rule "Any information which can be used to infer your total laptime"?
We've normally allowed the first sector videos, but that's really all. We don;t really want videos of entire laps from the actual combo in here, it sort of defeats the purpose, I think.

The best laid plans of mice and men. :lol: Should have seen that coming.

This is Awesome! I gotta say the game has changed for the better :bowdown:
It is Ron, game feels a lot better with the DS4 too. TC is working much like in GT6 now, no surges of throttle. And yeah, forget about the laps you have people, I was 1.5 secs. faster after 2 laps...
Will have some splits later today.

Hi,

EDK
My initial suggestion is likely to be the same one Thrustmaster will give you, which is "Update Your Firmware".

Even if you already have the latest version, the update process may help with correcting that problem.

I update to newest firmware two or three weeks ago. Now did this again, but it didn't help. atm it is stable, I just have to slow down the spinning a bit with the hand when it starts up.
We've normally allowed the first sector videos, but that's really all. We don;t really want videos of entire laps from the actual combo in here, it sort of defeats the purpose, I think.
ok, understand.

New splits:

This track is so amazing!

D.

Back