GTP_WRS Week 1 : A Dragon's Tale (Which One is Larini?)

• Thread starter EDK
  • 490 comments
time accepted, can not find my self on the leaderboard :confused:

At the moment the Leaderboard just shows split/sector times. You will need to post your splits in this thread as previously for GT6. See above posts for format, for example in best and simplest form see post 413 above.
As you've already given Fetchy your Full Lap time, which he accepted, he'll keep that till deadline.
After the deadline the Leaderboard will display both splits and FULL LAP TIME on different sheets.
So, splits here.
Full Lap direct to WRSFetchbot.
Good luck

time accepted, can not find my self on the leaderboard :confused:
I added a "How Does This Work?" overview to the OP of Week 2.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/gtp_wrs-week-2-the-essentials-of-driving.370410/

Hope that helps.

Overview (How Does This Work?):
  • You must be part of our registry to participate
  • These are Time Trial Events, we have Online Races here
  • Set the game up according to the event, car and track details below
  • Save Your BEST LAP replay before exiting your session
  • Report your split times in here, so you can compare your pace to other racers, without revealing the full lap time
  • Our leaderboard shows how you stack up during the week, before the deadline
  • Submit your lap via PM to our Fetchbot, before the event deadline
  • On deadline day, we will publish the results in our leaderboard and in a thread in this section
  • Identified replays will be checked by your fellow participants to be sure you meet the event regulations

Banzai run being particularly Banzai-y today :dopey:

Happy to have figured out sector 2 and I managed to get a great run through the chicane :)

Yup those were great times! Looking forward to having some new battles! I think i just got lucky on this one :cheers:

You make your own luck, well done my friend!

Good luck to those still running or submitting đź‘Ť

split1 : 0.36.480

split2 : 1.10.511

my second split time is not correct

should have a look at me replay he does indicate this time, but if I look at your second split it is much lower:confused:

i.am getting old :banghead:

my second split time is not correct

should have a look at me replay he does indicate this time, but if I look at your second split it is much lower:confused:

i.am getting old :banghead:

You should get the time of the second split which is probably in the 30 somewhat region. you posted the total time of splits 1 and 2 combined. this is a small difference from the way we did things in GT6.

I ran again on the weekend and I managed to put together a lap that beat my old optimal, included 2 PBs and was within 1 tenth of my new optimal, I paused about a second after the line, quit, saved my replay, submitted to Fetchy and turned everything off because there was simply no way I was going to beat it. But because I did that I forgot to write my splits down on the thread, went back to look at the table to see who improved and realised I'd been dumb.

T1 was great, nailed the right hander into the esses, esses a little mistake, harbor hairpin was good, bus stop was flat, didn't mess up the last corner and yeah there was simply no way I was going to beat that lap, T1 was a PB by 0.1, and T3 PB by 0.12, gained about 3 tenths overall and I could not have been happier. I still can't believe that I finally put together a lap that had so much of it go right.

So @GTP_Nail , which one IS Larini?

I politely disagree :)
Splits like that don’t have to do much with luck. You are within .150 of some really big names.
I hope your final sector is as good and you get the top 10 in this super competitive field.

Think the thruth is somewhere in the middle perhaps. I usually can't string my best splits together. this time i've got an pb for sectors 1 and 2 together with an okay t3.

You should get the time of the second split which is probably in the 30 somewhat region. you posted the total time of splits 1 and 2 combined. this is a small difference from the way we did things in GT6.

thnx Dutchy :bowdown:i have fond it,đź’ˇ i have to take a look at the livetiming :banghead: sect1 and sect2

once you know it, an old man can do the laundry:lol:

Back