GTP_WRS Week 1 : Official Results

• Thread starter Vaxen
  • 651 comments
Well, I figure Jake got hungry at the the last hairpin, because he obviously stopped for lunch!!! :sly: That's what corrupted the file. :sly:
Seriously, glad it's figured out.

Just a note for the administrators.. The fetchbot doesn't automatically remove the "replay" from the first page and replace it with the green flag. I know, because at least 3 people have green flagged me, and it still shows on the first page that someone needs to review it.

You guys probably know all this, but just in case, thought I would point it out.

Thanks again Vaxen, EDK, and everyone else involved with putting on these great events!

Just a note for the administrators.. The fetchbot doesn't automatically remove the "replay" from the first page and replace it with the green flag. I know, because at least 3 people have green flagged me, and it still shows on the first page that someone needs to review it.

You guys probably know all this, but just in case, thought I would point it out.

Thanks again Vaxen, EDK, and everyone else involved with putting on these great events!

The results page is updated manually, not by fetchbot.

GTP_Geordan
picture.php

GTP_Ripping_Silk:
gflagjn4.gif
Clean

Lap was really smooth. I take it that is the key to a fast lap with this animal.

Cheers, and thanks for checking my replay. Finally online after 8 days.
I did go faster in S1 and S2 by getting it loose, but difficult to do that with any consistency, so that lap ended up my quickest.

With the experience you have and everything you've done for GTPlanet, in my mind you are not a cheater... So if the lap is clean, no problem for me.
Thanks Etienne 👍

And thank you Pekka for checking out my lengthy replay 👍 👍

Last edited:
To the mods: When you put a "Replay" link in the first post, can you please either link to the person's post that contains the replay, or list whether it's NTSC or PAL? It's practically impossible to find their post in the thread to determine which version it is.

To the mods: When you put a "Replay" link in the first post, can you please either link to the person's post that contains the replay, or list whether it's NTSC or PAL? It's practically impossible to find their post in the thread to determine which version it is.

All replay links currently posted in the first post are PAL.

I posted the links manually to make them easier to find. If it's too much trouble, I guess I won't bother doing that anymore. :grumpy:

It is possible to find their post in the thread, the same way I did: by using the "Search This Thread" option at the top.

All replay links currently posted in the first post are PAL.
Thank you.

I posted the links manually to make them easier to find. If it's too much trouble, I guess I won't bother doing that anymore. :grumpy:
No reason to take offense, I was only trying to be helpful. Without knowing what kind of files you're downloading you could waste 5 minutes on each replay that won't import. That's why linking the post would be easier.

It is possible to find their post in the thread, the same way I did: by using the "Search This Thread" option at the top.
Did you actually try it before you wrote this? Because I tried it before I gave my suggestion.

There are some in the results post, with links.

DANNY-D has the wrong file from what I could see.

Without knowing what kind of files you're downloading you could waste 5 minutes on each replay that won't import. That's why linking the post would be easier.

The replays have different names depending on whether they are PAL or NTSC so it's quite easy to identify. PAL replay names normally starts with BCES and NTSC replays with BCUS.

Anghammarad
The replays have different names depending on whether they are PAL or NTSC so it's quite easy to identify. PAL replay names normally starts with BCES and NTSC replays with BCUS.
Thanks! I guess I didn't notice that from the one linked replay I tried. I'd still like to know how to find the original post as Vaxen claims. I tried searching for the "GTP_" name but the search doesn't look at attachments or a user's PSN name.

Thanks! I guess I didn't notice that from the one linked replay I tried. I'd still like to know how to find the original post as Vaxen claims. I tried searching for the "GTP_" name but the search doesn't look at attachments or a user's PSN name.

I used the advanced search feature and did a search by username for those with pending replays. You can't do a search by PSN ID, so I had to use the registry to do this mapping.

I was going to check GTP_BLOODHOUND's and GTP_jimantonic's replay but I get the folder "BCES00569-RPL001" after unzipping with both replays and not the PS3 folder. So unable to verifie the replays.

You can load them to the SAVEDATA folder in your PS3 folder and it will work.

As they are both named 001 you will have to do it twice, one after viewing the other.

You can load them to the SAVEDATA folder in your PS3 folder and it will work.

As they are both named 001 you will have to do it twice, one after viewing the other.

Thanks for the advise. Don't have time to check now. I'll do this tomorrow.

I'm in the mood. Checked the last 2 replays (I think):

GTP_Fonut
gflagjn4.gif

GTP_Joost
gflagjn4.gif

To streamline the WRS administration process, all required replays for this race must be submitted within 7 days. This thread will be listed as "Provisional" and will become "Official" once all posted replays have been verified. After 7 days, all drivers who fail to provide a requested replay will have their lap disqualified. (Beware: disqualification isn't taken lightly within the WRS.)
Am I missing something here?!
The 7 days is like ages ago already :odd:

Fuzzy
+1

I'm sorry but if the replays what were sent after the deadline stand, then I won't be at all happy about it.
I vote to not let this guy check replays if his happiness is really proportional to the number of people DQed! :scared:

Back