GTP_WRS Week 1: Official Results

• Thread starter Vaxen
  • 205 comments
Sorry guys got called away earlier, so will start with this one..

The_Boss69
greenflag-gif.152575

Clean and steady lap mate, Well Done :cheers:

Sorry if I appear ignorant, but can someone please tell me how I can find others shared videos, such that I can verify. Thanks!

I find only 40 replays available and all have a like as suggested so I take it all have been viewed and verified.. will check some more as they become available 👍

Good work with all the checks guys! Especially Mires who has been like a man possessed :D doing a majority of them 👍

Still have 21 to go...

GTP_viper84
ItsAllAboutWins
The_Noir_Antares
Windfire1010

F4H_Rosso
GTP_mcfizzle

[PSDazmaniac]
crft555
DJSchwartz
Renrag39
routergod24

CitizenSwift
Der_Radiator
FUNanywhere
GTP_Allibubba99
GTP_twstcrv
mtbmik50
NaveekDarkroom
Need4Speed685
sw_a_y
tao_ren

I also had a few minutes earlier but couldn't see who has/has not been checked so after a quick run through I think these are the remaining laps to be verified

GTP_viper84
ItsAllAboutWins
The_Noir_Antares
Windfire1010

F4H_Rosso
GTP_mcfizzle

[PSDazmaniac]
crft555
DJSchwartz
Renrag39
routergod24

CitizenSwift
Der_Radiator
FUNanywhere
GTP_Allibubba99
GTP_twstcrv
mtbmik50
NaveekDarkroom
Need4Speed685
sw_a_y
tao_ren
@viper84 @ItsAllAboutWins @Antares26 @Windfire1010 @F4H Rosso @mcfizzle @PSDazmaniac @Cfft555 @Budgie1120 @Renrag39 @routergod24 @citizenswift @Amboss @FUNanywhere @Allibubba99 @Twstcrv @mickyevs @Naveek Darkroom @Need4Speed685 @mavuk @Kedmasterz

Guys, please share your replays on PSN (in game) according to the details in the OP, including the tags.

We have guys chomping at the bit to check your replays. :dopey:

For everyone else, I will send a PM/convo to the stragglers once we get through another pass of this without that step.

Would like to do our best to have everyone checked by next deadline, but understand that 75 is a lot, and many of these guys are new and not used to the process.

I find only 40 replays available and all have a like as suggested so I take it all have been viewed and verified.. will check some more as they become available 👍

Good work with all the checks guys! Especially Mires who has been like a man possessed :D doing a majority of them 👍
It's just a sheer excitement of WRS being active again. ^^ Happy accident that my 2 free days came along with unofficial results, so I was able to check so many (in comparison with GT6 checking process this one is so much easier and faster - thx PD to implement this sharing, although exporting replays would ease some things to race stewards). :embarrassed:

EDK
@viper84 @ItsAllAboutWins @Antares26 @Windfire1010 @F4H Rosso @mcfizzle @PSDazmaniac @Cfft555 @Budgie1120 @Renrag39 @routergod24 @citizenswift @Amboss @FUNanywhere @Allibubba99 @Twstcrv @mickyevs @Naveek Darkroom @Need4Speed685 @mavuk @Kedmasterz

Guys, please share your replays on PSN (in game) according to the details in the OP, including the tags.

For everyone else, I will send a PM/convo to the stragglers once we get through another pass of this without that step.

Would like to do our best to have everyone checked by next deadline, but understand that 75 is a lot, and many of these guys are new and not used to the process.

Sorry! Just shared mine for verification now :cheers:

Who ever checks my replay, I have requested a name change. I am no longer using GTP_Allibubba99. You will find the replay @ Allibubba99

Thanks, Al

EDK

I'll try tonight. Been a hectic couple of days. Thanks for the reminder. 👍

Submitted/shared I think.
Sent with Title:
Time Trial - GTP WRS Week 1

Sorry, just seen the request.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back