GTP_WRS Week 10 : Blitz Dunlop ER34 @ High Speed Ring Reverse

• Thread starter Sjaak
  • 192 comments
Damn this combo, I must have spent 4 hours + this morning on it. More than any other week so far. Addictive yet annoying as hell too. I have improved my total time, and with a faster lap 2. But I have had lap 1 a massive .7 faster. :dopey: I cant find the right Ai combo anymore and im not spending any longer looking. :yuck:

1'04.303

I submit. ;)

👍

Killin me Hyper..:ouch:

Im submitting my time now. Not the best of laps but driving the Blitz with SixAxis is far to hard :lol:

Submitted. I really have no idea how good/bad my first lap is, will be interesting to see the final results.

Well, I've submitted my time. This was a really hard combo for me, could not break the 1'04 mark.:grumpy: Oh well.

New PB: 1' 04.895
There is still a little room for improvement, but no time. Submitting.
You div 1 guys are unreachable as always. :)

Thanks for the WRS organizers for this nice event. A 2 lapper can be very frustrating because you always want your best 2 laps to be the final time... but this combo was really fun. 👍👍

Edited my setup part: grip from 3rd gear up to 4th gear up.

Submitted

Submitted but disappointed - once again I felt I needed a few more runs on this one. Looking forward to watching some of these blazing replays!

Happy I managed to hit 1'05.xxx on a second lap finally on friday before the girlfriend came into the scenario cutting play time to well...no time. Would have liked to put a good first lap with a 1'05 second lap together but time was not on my side. Looks like everybody did really well proud to be part of the WRS. Submitting the best I have with this beast of a car.

Back