GTP_WRS Week 10 : Blitz Dunlop ER34 @ High Speed Ring Reverse

• Thread starter Sjaak
  • 192 comments
Agreed with Dan, about reaching the point where I can't improve. I think there's perhaps .1-.2 that I can see in the car and myself. But it's tight. I know I've made big improvements on the first lap. I'm happy with both of them. I'm struggling to regularly do under 1'05.2 now.

Well I've had a good blast today and managed to drop my L1 by .3 and I have dropped my best lap too. I've seen a quicker L1 by another .2 but like others I think I'm getting to the end. Don't think I have much left in the tank for L2 but I've hit all my goals on this one.

new best lap 1'04.875

Did a good first lap, but was frustrated when I saw my lap 2 time (0.130 slower than my fastest):

1'04.694

Last edited:
I'm having a really tough time putting a good first lap together with a good second lap. Got into the 104.8's once, but the first lap was no good. Frustrating this is.

Edit: Don't know how, but
1:04.654

Last edited:
I'm having a really tough time putting a good first lap together with a good second lap. Got into the 104.8's once, but the first lap was no good. Frustrating this is.

Edit: Don't know how, but
1:04.654

AMAZING LAP RUSS!!!! :bowdown:

1'04.699

I think I'm back to Div 1 form. ^_^

Luxy updated. Great outcome this week, with 36 competitors of which the first 24 within one second 👍
|
|
|
V

Damn it, you guys have forced me to run it again, looks like I got a lot of catching up to do. :)

Tough competition guys! 👍. I"m really struggling with this, I can't put two good laps together. I don't think i'll get to have another run either! I'm going to watch a tennis tournament tomorrow (tennis is in Australia at the moment). So I might have to submit with a time i'm not all that happy with. It's not a bad time but I would like to be a bit faster than what I am.

This is my first race in the WRS and it is ridiculously competitive. Awesome times everyone keep it up. 👍.

Tough competition guys! 👍. I"m really struggling with this, I can't put two good laps together. I don't think i'll get to have another run either! I'm going to watch a tennis tournament tomorrow (tennis is in Australia at the moment). So I might have to submit with a time i'm not all that happy with. It's not a bad time but I would like to be a bit faster than what I am.

This is my first race in the WRS and it is ridiculously competitive. Awesome times everyone keep it up. 👍.

I think everyone is having problems putting 2 good laps together. If I did my fastest lap 1 and lap 2 times in 1 race my total time would be almost 0.2 sec faster :banghead:

Edit: Just noticed the top 5 on the leaderboard are within 0.05 sec. the first lap is gonna deside alot in this one then.

I just had my best lap 1, over .4 quicker than my saved lap, I will put the two laps together at some point today, even if it kills me. :lol:

Total time still far off the fastest I could do with 2 good laps:

1'04.628

Just looked at my fastest time and it looks damn close to touching the lead car out of T1. So I won't be submitting that one, although I know from having a look at the replay on my camera in frame by frame that I don't touch him, I think it's too big a risk. Only 6 hundredths difference between that and my next best lap, so no biggie.

This has been a really competitive week. Think I'm about done, though.

OK, I'm done with this one. Very happy with my last run.

1'04.609

Right time submitted. Couldn't improve. I could see I could find another 0.1 per lap but I think I would go mad trying today but happy with what I have done.

New PB-1'04.688.

About to submit. Ran out of time on this one. I decided I would do this event on 9th of January. Little bit disapointed with my time but I have to submit it. I just couldn't get two good laps.

Well done to all in this one.

Damn this combo, I must have spent 4 hours + this morning on it. More than any other week so far. Addictive yet annoying as hell too. I have improved my total time, and with a faster lap 2. But I have had lap 1 a massive .7 faster. :dopey: I cant find the right Ai combo anymore and im not spending any longer looking. :yuck:

1'04.303

I submit. ;)

👍

Last edited:
Flipping heck, Dan!

Time submitted for me. Lap 2:

1'05.269

Slower than my best L2 by about .13, but a better L1 and the race with the best L2 had an iffy AI touch, or not as the case was.

Week 11 will have to be a good 'un!

Not registered yet but though I would have a bit of a go for fun!

1'05.406 so far, over a second off the best! Need a better set up and more practice!

I had a feeling you'd be back hyperuk. :) Well done. 👍
I managed to put in my best 1st lap combined with a slightly slower 2nd lap. I just may be ready to submit. :bowdown:

Here is my setup:

Blizball Dunlop
(there is ridiculous amount of grip availeble from 4th gear up. 3rd gear is lowest gear used.)

+17% power
108% weight
Tyres R2 R3
Aerodynamics 20/35
Ride height -15 -15
Spring rate 1 1
Damper 1 1
Toe 0.00 0.00
Camper 0.0 0.0
Brake balance 8 7
Max Turn angle 45
TCS off
ABS 1

Gears:
1st 2.388
2nd 1.910
3rd 1.533
4th 1.244
5th 1.019
6th 0.880
Final 3.645

Sorry for the delay, I got sucked into GT1 and 4 so mutch that my setup didnt exactly get finished.

But with controller no problem to powerslide the S-turn.

Give it a try and fill in the suspension with your personal likeness.

regards

MadMax

Last edited:
Back