GTP_WRS Week 103 : Don't Blame Me, Blame PD

• Thread starter EDK
  • 135 comments
Last splits for this one.
I could of had a better 3rd sector, as my previous ghost almost beat this one to the line.

Couldn't get any quicker so........ submitted with current splits, good luck everyone.

Submitted with my current splits.
Good luck guys.

Now i see the diffrence between you and W-G-E in the sector between T1 and T2. THat you where talking about last night. It's about .150. If WGE got a good last turn he will might beat you. He is was probably winning time on you after T2. Cos it is full throttle from the tunnel till the last turn and with that awesome sector he might won more time there. So maybe we heave a dutch overall winnar at Eiger.

Gonna submit later tonight with the splits on the board.

Good luck everybody

Going to submit with these:

T1: 30.665
T2: 54.132

Now i see the diffrence between you and W-G-E in the sector between T1 and T2. THat you where talking about last night. It's about .150. If WGE got a good last turn he will might beat you. He is was probably winning time on you after T2. Cos it is full throttle from the tunnel till the last turn and with that awesome sector he might won more time there. So maybe we heave a dutch overall winnar at Eiger.

Gonna submit later tonight with the splits on the board.

Good luck everybody
I wish it was. I didn't have a good last corner. Lost a tenth there for sure. Tried it one more time today, but couldn't beat my best. Still good for second and I'm happy with that. We'll see. Good luck to everyone.

Last edited:
I wish it was. I didn't have a good last corner. Lost a tenth there for sure. Tried it one more time today, but couldn't beat my best. Still good for second and I'm happy with that.

Don't give up to soon. Wait till tomorrow morning.

Submitted with a lap I put in from last night's short session before I went OLR'ing. I've spent more time online-racing this week than the rest of this year in total,..just goes to show what a lame WRS event can do for you :lol: (no offence Kevin; I blame PD ;) )

D.

Submitting with times on the board.
After FINALLY getting into 30.9s for the first sector I totally screwed up :(
I cant wait to see how you guys get so easily into the 30s.

Wow! I stopped messing with this one early in the week & thought I had done a good job with it. For me anyways. Lot's of praise to all the racers this week. This one was supposed to be the most dreaded week in WRS history & it exploded with drivers competing & really looks like many put there all into it.

Submitting with these splits

Back