GTP_WRS Week 103 : Double Espresso

• Thread starter MadMax
  • 116 comments
Using @8l23ub's gearing, thanks! 👍 Trying the first chicanes without lift is too much frustration for me, i'll try improving sector 3 instead. :mischievous: :lol:

Works quite well for me in final sector, doesn't seem to require as much shifting

full

@Whitetail Congratulations on the Division 2 win there 👍 It's safe to say that as I can't imagine anyone getting remotely near that time...the vague possibility of a win was the only thing that kept me running on this combo so I guess I'll be having a couple of days off!

Sorry for the double post but felt this deserved it's own post. Truthfully, i had conceded defeat as I saw no way to improve my time and, after 7 failed attempts to traverse the esses, it appeared I was correct...however, on the 8th attempt, I managed to hit the .3s for the first time for sector 1, cross the sector 2 split less than a tenth ahead and cross the line over half a second ahead :eek::eek::eek: Smashed my previous best sector 3 time. Given that I don't really like this car on this track, to be able to do that on my first clean run of the day is insanity!!

S1: 25.316
S2: 51.583

That now gives me back my green first sector, just, and a tie for D2 lead. Who will end up on top? Or will other drivers come in last minute and topple me and Ollie from the podium..time will tell but the Universe is getting restless again! :nervous:

Really great splits :) !! But do not underestimate the last sector! I have a few high 51.4xx t2 times but I've never approached my previous time.
I remember what @numbnuts70 said at TT 59: "It's not over till the portly lady's finished." ;).

Really great splits :) !! But do not underestimate the last sector! I have a few high 51.4xx t2 times but I've never approached my previous time.
I remember what @numbnuts70 said at TT 59: "It's not over till the portly lady's finished." ;).

Thanks....in fairness, I had conceded defeat previously as my final sector was a poor one....it has now improved a lot ..but, the portly lady sung for D2 the moment Whitetail posted splits :lol:

Had a little improvement on the lap time but I really couldn't get lucky with the fast T1s I had...that kink at the start of T2 just killed me all throughout the week.

Submitted and accepted. Good luck to everyone, I feel this is gonna be one close battle. :)

Back