GTP_WRS Week 105 : Double Double S

• Thread starter Gravitron
  • 154 comments
That's the mic I use also. Sounds good. This car sounds good at idol too. But,when watching my replay in exterior view,the sound is different,it has a whine to it which I think sound even better. Does anyone know which mic position that is?

Did that a couple of times until I forgot to turn it back in before a race and couldn't hear a thing when other cars were close to me :lol:

Going relentlessly from 5th to 3rd - while braking properly - sounds good.
(oh, right, interior mic)

Last edited:
I'm
Can't quite de-throne you Randy. I had a high 1'17 but it a dirty lap.

1'18.200
I'm sure when the aliens come to play,they'll deal with us with no mercy..
Nice splits mike. My sector 3 needs work...

Is it normal that I see the Week 104 Results? I don't see the unofficial results thread for that week.

Phew... that's a really hard combo. I'm not sure with the break balance. I tried it with a higher front value and this works quite well for me. BB 6/4. First splits:

1'18.797

Want to double check the track limits can you have two wheels on the grass and two on the concrete at the chicanes?

This is probably my most hated track in the game, even with the "best line" on I still can't get a decent lap in. I will keep trying, but I don't know if I will submit anything this week.:banghead:

This is probably my most hated track in the game, even with the "best line" on I still can't get a decent lap in. I will keep trying, but I don't know if I will submit anything this week.:banghead:

Same here. The flow of the track just feels weird to me and I can't ever really get a great lap going. Especially the first half of sector 2, those turns are brutal

Back