GTP_WRS Week 105 : Double Double S

• Thread starter Gravitron
  • 154 comments
Ok. But i readed how to get those splits with advance you know.
But i don't understand well, someone who can explain simple?

Okay so, to find your splits

1. Go into your best lap replay
2. Go into the race info part of the replay so you can see your timing info
3. Allow the replay to go until it allows you to hit the fast forward button.
4. Pause, then hit fast forward. This will take you to exactly the end of sector 1. write down this time
5. Hit fast forward again. This will take you to exactly the end of sector 2. write down this time.
6. Post those times here!

Okay so, to find your splits

1. Go into your best lap replay
2. Go into the race info part of the replay so you can see your timing info
3. Allow the replay to go until it allows you to hit the fast forward button.
4. Pause, then hit fast forward. This will take you to exactly the end of sector 1. write down this time
5. Hit fast forward again. This will take you to exactly the end of sector 2. write down this time.
6. Post those times here!
Thank you very much, gonna try this out :)

I'm on TC 1 and it works quite well, but I think TC 2 works well too with this particular car. The third sector is a mystery to me. Sometimes I nail through it and at the line I lost 4 tenths. Next time I feel quite slow but I gain a few tenths at the line :confused:. Let's see where we stand at the end :).

TC 1 doesn't work well with me but I think that's because I still use the X button for accelerate so I don't have much throttle control (well, I can control it but it doesn't work so well with this car) so, with it at 2, I can apply the throttle much earlier and just wait for TC to let the car go (works most effectively at the corner after the first chicane and on the right hander at the start of sector 2).

With the final sector, a lot of the time is with the chicane and how quickly you get through it and set up the next corner...while the chicane in sector 1 can lose you more time due to the huge braking zone, the s3 one can still lose you several tenths, especially if you don't get the previous corner right...those 4 corners are make or break really, like the esses at Suzuka as, if you get one of them wrong, it throws you out of position for the next one yet may not feel particularly slow when driving it.

And, yes, it will be interesting to see who has the best final sector at the end. This is as exciting as the last time I did a WRS TT here (back in the early weeks) where myself and Ollie (Andy O) spent the last 3 days of the event trading hundredths of a second right till the end :D

Tried another last dash session before it ends, managed some faster T1's but getting sloppy and losing from T2 onwards so no improvement from me :( the lap from my last update submitted and accepted.

I expect the winner to be miles ahead at the line roughly .6 or more :scared: Great splits guys!
Good luck to all in the results 👍

I thought I'd have another go before I can't in 1h 12m. Definitely hit more marks with BB 5/4 and pushing track limits (don't worry, two wheels are on track at all times).

1'19.005

Back