GTP_WRS Week 107 : The Final Countdown

• Thread starter EDK
  • 270 comments
Nice improvement on your T2 Phil... 👍👍

spy.

Thanks very much Spy, still after that better line time, wasn’t pushing too hard and 100r and hairpin just came to me, not one for flexing ones muscles or ego, but as it was a .2 thought it was worth posting.

Phillip.

Feels weird going back to Prologue after months away.

1'00.594

Drifiting through the 2nd corner didn't help my T2 time.

I managed to sort the G25 pedals out last night, but I couldn't get within 2 tenths of my current best lap. 512BB or not, I'm finding this a tough combo to love. Massive respect to those able to consistently do T1 in under 23.100 👍 I managed it 3 times all night, and only saw better splits than the one I have on the leaderboard once. I maintain that my current lap was a total fluke :lol: It appears to be the kind of combo that if you take a break, you almost have to start from the beginning, chipping off little bits day by day again.

All the best
Maz

Slightly better effort:

T1 - 23.320
T2 - 59.772

T1 - 23.201
T2 - 59.695

Last edited:
T1: 23.137
T2: 59.233

About 0.2 faster lap time, should be able to improve another 2-3 tenths...

Nice (final) combo Kevin! In my eyes a very worthy car to retire the WRS within the GT5P environment. For me there are few cars that presented as much joy and fun, tight racing. The 512 has provided close and fun racing on many occasions, funny enough I think with a certain "type" of enthusiasts that don't prefer the fastest car by default.

Anyhow, two things: I HAVE to give this a shot, too. Can't let the 512 pass without an attempt like most other WRS lately. Was often keen, more often too busy. Tomorrow is race day, so I should be in the garage, but %#$! that, this I can't let slip and I'll take it as mental preperation :lol:

Secondly: HUGE, GIGANTIC, MONUMENTAL thanks to the WRS team for all hard the work !!! GT5P and GTP would not have been the same without you guys! :cheers: :bowdown:

New splits:

A sloppy 2nd sector, but 2 tenths faster 3rd sector. I'll have one more go before I submit to try and improve.

Update...

T1: 23.067
T2: 59.105

Slightly slower T2 but a whopping .150 faster at the line. Think I'm done with this one.

Broke the 1 min barrier :-)

0'23.215
0'59.989

Also a decent S3, might be able to find the last 0.1xx over the line.

Cheers 👍

Thanks mate, and likewise with yours :P

Your welcome.

For some reason, i expected that awnser :sly:

Unfortunatly i'm occupied whole weekend :grumpy: But got from tuesday the rest of the week off :D and the deadline for this weeks WRS is on tuesday night :D

Update..

t1: 23.625
t2: 1'00.876

thanks to some coaching from phill and CT

Your welcome.

For some reason, i expected that awnser :sly:

Unfortunatly i'm occupied whole weekend :grumpy: But got from tuesday the rest of the week off :D and the deadline for this weeks WRS is on tuesday night :D

Tuesday :yuck: I cant punish myself till then.

Phillip.:banghead:

I'll have one more attempt this weekend, then submission from me. Got within 0.1 of my best lap, but I'm not learning anything about the combo as I go, a really frustrating and strange experience for me on this week's WRS combo.

I am in awe of CT's speed around here :bowdown:

All the best
Maz

Great news! My wheel came from Fanatec. But they sent me the wrong 🤬 wheel.

My pedals look cool though. Can't wait to try em with the wheel I actually ordered.

I will submit a time this week even if I have to do it with a controller. 👎

Jeremie

In the title it should be ''a rainbow of flat 12'' and not v-12 for christ's sake..:ill:

Actually it's a 180 degrees V12 so Kevin is technically correct. Now do you have any other useful tips to share with us or are you going to actually post some splits?

EDIT: Double tree'd. Looks like a big fail for Christs sake...

Actually it's a 180 degrees V12 so Kevin is technically correct. Now do you have any other useful tips to share with us or are you going to actually post some splits?

EDIT: Double tree'd. Looks like a big fail for Christs sake...

He's not even registered so even more confused why he is adding his 2p here :confused:

Would like to see them do the job Kev and the rest of the staff do here.

My intention was to do some laps today,... But I just found GT5 in a store in France today. Bye bye Prologue.
See you guys back in GT5 WRS 👍:)

He's not even registered so even more confused why he is adding his 2p here :confused:

Well we do have a lot of experts (trolls) at GTPlanet.
He must be one of them. (insert facepalm here)

He may be fast but that's not everything.

New and most likely last splits.

Last edited:
3rd session. This one only for 5 laps because I have to go put my car back together.

and improved even more at the line. Starting to get the hang of this...

Back