GTP_WRS Week 107 : The Final Countdown

• Thread starter EDK
  • 270 comments
New splits - almost the same, but nearly 1 second faster over the line. A small slide out of turn 1 didn't help.

T1 0'23.435
T2 1'00.326

Abit slower splits but abit faster at the line

New splits

My first and last try with this weirdo!

T1 0'23.087
T2 0'59.376

Important question:
While watching best lap replay from My page, no driver name can be seen!
Replay loading screen is like this:

--
Time Trial / Fuji Speedway F
(lap time)​

Never seen a bug like this before... Is my lap still valid?

Knock it off already mate!! :sly:

Don't worry mate it ain't much

My first and last try with this weirdo!

T1 0'23.087
T2 0'59.376

Important question:
While watching best lap replay from My page, no driver name can be seen!
Replay loading screen is like this:

--
Time Trial / Fuji Speedway F
(lap time)​

Never seen a bug like this before... Is my lap still valid?

Don't worry, means you followed the rules and drove it offline

Had to join in with the final WRS. Only had my wheel 2 weeks and really struggling with this one, but I'll persevere!! lol

T1: 23.163
T2: 59.689

Nice to see you around Haitham 👍 Hope to see more of you after wednesday. Curious to read more from Amar about having to reach a level after which you can play online ...

I'll post my first splits tonight or tomorrow - good luck to all in the final combo in Prologue 👍

I made a huge improvement at the line but lost a tenth in the 2nd sector. I'm starting to get the first turn down and making big ground in the 300R. Just need to work a bit in the exits.

I made a huge improvement at the line but lost a tenth in the 2nd sector. I'm starting to get the first turn down and making big ground in the 300R. Just need to work a bit in the exits.

Hey us D2 guys were looking good till you made improvments hami :grumpy:

Nice to see you back in WRS 👍

1st session using ds3
t1 23.982
t2 1'01.985

1st session today reserve last spot for me in the last WRS for prolouge it will be an honour

Edit:first 5 lap run

1'00.537

Good to be back.A little rusty though

Last edited:
New session

0'23.420
1'00.146

Trying to catch that last 0.3xx, I theoretically should be able improve.. yes my S1 isn't that good, but I like my S2 and S3 so far :-)

Cheers 👍

Tiny improvement in sectors 2 and 3 but a sower 1st sector, dropped 0.2xx off my complete lap time but with a cleaner 1st sector should find another 0.3xx at least.

T1: 23.449
T2: 1'00.266

I have not enoyed playing GT for a while.(I`L be back) But in the final countdown,I will give to honor all of you who have made this site. (Special thanks to Kevin):cheers:
My splits:
T1 23.488
T2 1.00.142

Hey everyone. Haven't played Prologue in the last few weeks. Been busy with other things. I hooked up the wheel again today, because I said I'd participate in the final one. My times suck, and I don't know how much time I'll have to get back into the groove, but oh well.

T1 0'23.653
T2 1'00.969

GT5P does need a proper send off. Time to jump on me thinks. Well done WRS admin team for your continued excellence.

Yep a huge thanks for Kevin,Vaxen and the whole OLR staff for making this happen

:cheers:

Back