• Drive Train: MR

IMG_3740.jpg

Vehicle Specifics:

• Power: 355 BHP
  • Weight: 1400 KG
  • Driving Aids: Optional
  • Transmission: Optional
  • Tyre Type: S2 / S2
  • In-Race RA Functions: Optional (if available)

IMG_3735.jpg

Race Specifics:

• Green areas, including grass areas are not considered part of the track
  • Use of the G25 Clutch (Or Any Clutch Device) is Prohibited
  • Your run must be done while being OFF LINE

Standard Clean OLR Rules:

• 2 wheels on (or vertically in line with) the track at all times
  • Rumble/ripple strips are part of the track
  • Run-off areas are not part of the track
  • No contact with walls or objects, visible or invisible
  • If you're not 100% sure that your lap is clean, then consider it dirty
  • No hybrids
  • No cheating of any kind, these are relaxed races and we are experienced racers, we know what times can be done, and we can read your mind. We will know.
  • Nothing that goes against the spirit of the rules
  • Save your replay

IMG_3738.jpg

Thread rules:

The following information cannot be discussed in this thread (they can, however, be discussed on MSN or via other private conversation methods):

• Lap time
  • Any information which can be used to infer laptime

The following information can be discussed in this thread :

• T1 and T2 times
  • Any settings discussion.

Minimal number of splits: 2
Maximum number of splits: 2

Viewing your T1 & T2 Lap Time Splits:

You need to make sure you save the 'Save Best Lap Replay' (ghost replay), not the 'Save Replay'.
To view your best lap replay, go to 'My Page' and watch the replay from there using the 'Replay' option.

pb060041mt3.jpg

Save best lap / ghost replay icon

IMG_3730.jpg

Submission:
All submissions must be sent by PM (Subject title: GTP_WRS Week 107 Submission ) to (Vaxen):

• Please submit your time in the following format on a single line:
    [Division#]---M'SS.XXX---GTP_Tag
    (Example-) [division 2]---1'44.678---GTP_EDK
  • You can submit only once
  • Please include in your submission PM your division, GTP_Tag and final lap time
  • The deadline is Tuesday November 23rd 11:59 pm GMT
  • If you are unsure of the deadline try this site

Why Use GMT?:
GMT is World Time and the basis of every world time zone which sets the time of day and is at the centre of the time zone map. GMT sets current time or official time around the globe. Most time changes are measured by GMT. Although GMT has been replaced by atomic time (UTC) it is still widely regarded as the correct time for every international time zone.
Time verification:

Save your ghost replay and keep it at least a full two weeks after the event's deadline:

• Racers, named by the OLR Admin staff, (if any) will be required to submit a replay for verification
  • Any submitted time is subject to a time verification request
  • When a time verification has been requested, the concerned racer must provide the correct replay within seven days of the request
  • Failure to do so will result in the removal of the unverified submission from the results table
  • Video replays are not accepted as a form of verification

IMG_3726.jpg

Good Luck!!
OLR Admin Team:gtpflag:

Well certainly can't say I'm disappointed by this 👍 Thanks for your hard work Kev on this combo and all the others that you have continued to produce keeping GT5p entertaining despite such 'limiting' factors. I hope we can enjoy a whole range of new tracks and cars in a few weeks time.

Now come on people, lets make this weeks WRS the best attended ever in GT5p :cheers:

Well certainly can't say I'm disappointed by this 👍 Thanks for your hard work Kev on this combo and all the others that you have continued to produce keeping GT5p entertaining despite such 'limiting' factors. I hope we can enjoy a whole range of new tracks and cars in a few weeks time.

Now come on people, lets make this weeks WRS the best attended ever in GT5p :cheers:

+1 Thanks Kev, and what can I say - a superb combination! Looking forward to having a go with this one, even if it is another MR car :nervous:

Oh-righty then

The track i voted for, not the car. But i think there is nothing wrong with this one. No idea how it handles with TT settings. Not such a good memories with this car. Animera knows what i mean. Can you remember, Ian.

Thanks Kev.

I'm afraid I cannot recall it Dennis. Was it the race we had in one of the GTP competitions?

Wow, crazy to recall that Ian was once in D3. Then again, so was CT. And Maz was D2.

Looking forward to giving the 512BB one last go on Prologue. This was immensely enjoyable in my 4 or 5 test laps used for the pictures. 👍

Had a quick run round.

T1 23.287
T2 59.654

Ran a few more laps and came up with these -

1:00.070

I missed the voting, but nice combo Kev.👍 This is going to be another big challenge for me.

EDK
Wow, crazy to recall that Ian was once in D3. Then again, so was CT. And Maz was D2.

Looking forward to giving the 512BB one last go on Prologue. This was immensely enjoyable in my 4 or 5 test laps used for the pictures. 👍

They made a big step forward. Proofs that WRS is an excellent place to improve your driving. About a couple of months ago, i started to participate more often and it really helped me out. Got a better feeling with the car. Tips from other people helped alot aswell. Thanks CT, the one who helped out the most and giving me the confidence and the others offcourse. You know who you are.

Kev and Vaxen, thanks for al that work you put in.

Hope i find some time in abit to do a couple of laps.

OLR team a big thanks you 👍

Definately, they deserve it.

Thank you for organizing the WRS, and thank you fellow participants, because I wouldn't be playing GT5P now.👍

Now, let's send GT5P out with a bang. :)

Wish I could compete Kevin- I can now, unlike my .zip file issues of before- but I've got too much right now with school and all. Good luck to everyone, and thanks to the OLR team for making me a better driver while I was here.

Got to disassemble my DFGT pedals. Just tried to combo and every time I apply the brakes they stay on a fraction after I come off. Got to use my foot to pull it it back up slightly.
Here's my splits with the issue so far.

T1: 23.963
T2: 1'02.970

Kinda funny watching the replay and seeing brake lights for over 50% of the lap

Last edited:
I know someone who goos by the name of Maz is going to like this car in particullar... :)

Hope i have some time this week to do this...

spy.

Very fun car. My first splits after 10 laps.

T1- 23.429
T2- 1'00.259

P.S. iCyCo'syour T2 is mistakenly typed in (you forgot your point and it shows on leaderboard), some very nice runs out there.

Last edited:
P.S. iCyCo'syour T2 is mistakenly typed in (you forgot your point and it shows on leaderboard), some very nice runs out there.

Corrected.
Probably the only time I'll ever lead these leaderboards :)

Hope I don't drop out of this one again. I seem to have more time this week. :crazy:

T1: 23.691
T2: 1'01.514

Can't wait for WRS in GT5! :gtpflag:

Yes please!!! I'll be here. I remember back in the day running the 512bb around Fuji for the 550pp event. What great fun it was.

I'll be having a run in the next day or two :D

Definately, they deserve it.

Thank you for organizing the WRS, and thank you fellow participants, because I wouldn't be playing GT5P now.👍

Now, let's send GT5P out with a bang. :)

+1

I missed the voting, but that doesn't matter at all since this was one of the two combos I had in mind 👍. Really looking forward to this! :)

Initial splits. Ran in cockpit view for the first run because I love the old Ferrari interiors.

T1: 23.443
T2: 1'00.916

Got to disassemble my DFGT pedals. Just tried to combo and every time I apply the brakes they stay on a fraction after I come off.
I have the same issue with my G25 at the moment :grumpy:

I'll try to do some laps in the weekend though

Had a quick go last night, what fun! I've driven the car once or twice on N3's, its an entertaining motor. Even more suprising was that I was straight on the pace :D (1.01.xxx T2 despite a very poor lap) I must have learnt something with the Evora.

It's going to be a great week, although fully expecting CT to blow us all away :P

Got to disassemble my DFGT pedals. Just tried to combo and every time I apply the brakes they stay on a fraction after I come off. Got to use my foot to pull it it back up slightly.
Here's my splits with the issue so far.

Kinda funny watching the replay and seeing brake lights for over 50% of the lap

I know what you mean. I had the same with the DFGT and the older DFGT. It will cost you time. Even when i came out the corner full throttle my braking light where flickering. Besides the fact it cost you time it's very annoing for the poeple behind you.

I'm affraid you have to buy a new wheel.

Back