GTP_WRS Week 107 : The French Invade Britain

• Thread starter EDK
  • 173 comments
I think (if I've worked it out correctly) that if I've done good enough on here, I may MAY possibly get Division 1 Bronze, but chances of that are insanely slim because of week 105. :scared:
So far I would agree, I started out in d2 so it's not that bad. You will only get faster trust me

Some improvements. First sector no good on this one. Had a 38.650 but completely ruined the final sector.

Last edited:
@E RaK Fetchy generally doesn't pick up new splits in an edited post (unless it is edited before he has checked for the original splits)...better to put better splts in a new post to ensure they are picked up and updated on the leaderboard

Losing too much time in second sector, can't see how I am doing 1 corner so wrong but have no more free time to improve

BB now 1/1 still no ABS completely unsure if it helps in any way but I@ve started so I'll finish :lol: hope to have another go later the last sector isn't to good

Losing too much time in second sector, can't see how I am doing 1 corner so wrong but have no more free time to improve

I ain't that much faster but in case you get the free time or some one else has the same problem this might help. I started taking it by lifting of just before the curb on the right staying in 4th back on gently shift to 3rd around 100 kph at the inside curb then floor it. Although for this lap I stayed on the power till just after the curb and braked a little before the same from 'staying in 4th... don't which is better but the lifting of helped me learn a faster line and i found the curb at the next right left srubs a little speed

Last edited:
Thanks for the correction my friend. I'm tired. Close to 70 hrs at,work this week. Wish I could put that many into each tt. That would be a great life..

I feel ya, they have me working midshift and pushed our time up so now I can't do the na race

Close to 70 hrs at,work this week. Wish I could put that many into each tt. That would be a great life..
70 h behind a wheel in 7 or 8 days seems like, at the very least, it'd require several weeks to just prepare for it.

70 h behind a wheel in 7 or 8 days seems like, at the very least, it'd require several weeks to just prepare for it.
Yeah,70 hrs in a week for gt6 is wishful thinking fir me right now. I'll have to wait till I retire for tjat kind of pleasure.. 20 yrs to go.

Reactions: EDK
Just ran a quick 15 minute session learned a few Phish Moves and improved my splits and times! Still will try to go at it to improve my lap but if I can't ill be submitting with these splits!

Gotta give a hats off to @EDK and the WRS stewards! This has been the most frustrating combo for me by far but I have learned so much with this combo! Thanks WRS :cheers:

I noticed that the replay doesn't show speed the same way as live. I saw a 129 km/h low before braking for turn 2, but in the replay it was 130. Then, several minutes later, I saw the same thing. Both times I had no idea about turn two. :confused:

edit: 129 is possibly too much, in my best replay from last week the car was about 40 ms quicker up the hill to the bridge. Different line and speeds. But that turn 2 still took many tenths more, today.

Last edited:
I just realized i have been doing T3 completely wrong the entire time so my lap time right now is probably not the greatest. Ive been expanding out to the white line existing the apex in T3 then moving over to the right by the pit wall when finishing the line. so ill still submit my lap and hopefully im not sure if i can find some time tonight to attack this combo again tonight but ill try

I just realized i have been doing T3 completely wrong the entire time so my lap time right now is probably not the greatest. Ive been expanding out to the white line existing the apex in T3 then moving over to the right by the pit wall when finishing the line. so ill still submit my lap and hopefully im not sure if i can find some time tonight to attack this combo again tonight but ill try
I'm sure your lap is fine, I would just leave it. ;)

EDK
I'm sure your lap is fine, I would just leave it. ;)
Thanks! Yeah after reading on the thread i think @suprajef said he was hanging on the right side in T3 And i tried it this morning and gained a lot but was a slower lap but thanks EDK! :cheers:

I tried different lines and hugging the inside is slower
slower to hug the inside white line on the right by the pits in T3? So faster to extend out to the outside white line coming out of that turn in T3 to the finish line?

slower to hug the inside white line on the right by the pits in T3? So faster to extend out to the outside white line coming out of that turn in T3 to the finish line?

Well you want to cut the corner but take it wide coming out and slowly make your way back to the right to the finish

Well you want to cut the corner but take it wide coming out and slowly make your way back to the right to the finish
Oh if thats the case then im doing T3 correctly! Sounds Good I had dabbed (25%) on the brakes in T3 to slow myself a little down to get to the right speed for existing T3 so i wasnt sure if my T3 was good enough or not

anyone fancy a unoffical Parity/Pack at redbull short track using the Subaru BRZ S '12/Scion FR-S '12/Toyota 86 GT '12. There's a room open now

Last edited:
Last minute update, found the half tenth i wanted, quite happy with my lap! :) Thanks @EDK for this great combo, challenging but tons of fun. :D:tup: Submitted and accepted, good luck to all fellow racers. :cheers:

BB 0/0

Back