GTP_WRS Week 108 : Falling Aqua

• Thread starter MadMax
  • 128 comments
Do we have to upload splits of our fastest times or any lap?

I think the Idea is you post the splits of your fastest clean lap on the thread when you've time. You only have to upload your fastest lap to fetchy once but you can upload as many as you want. I normally upload my first time to be sure it gets accepted then leave and upload a final one if I improve. And when I've time and if I've got a faster clean lap I post the splits it's all part of the fun seeing how your doing compared to everyone one else then seeing the results.

well, I went for 14 laps, and improved my time by 0.700

unfortunatly due to lack of time, I won't be improving. I know I can still shave at least 0.2s of my time.

Didn't check the splits because i left the house running :v but brought the replay with me so i could upload it before the deadline.

At least you did it now and not 5 minutes before the deadline :D
Still got a chance for podium if no other aliens show up.

Last edited:
Using 1/6 BB now but after only just reading @nursemorph 's advice may try 1/5 I think I've been driving this thing all wrong. Although there's no way to tell

You might try taking @mr_lab_rat advice regarding BB and ABS...the last couple of days, while I have not been able to improve my splits or lap time, I have been fasted generally than before by using a brake bias of 1/10 and ABS 5 as well as adjusting one or two lines to keep me off the racing line more...I can now regularly set a .3 sector 1 time (previously had only achieved it once) unfortunately I am not consistent enough to do anything with that (I did manage a .3 split time at one point but was a few inches dirty in a couple of places so it can be done)

improved without really knowing how or why :boggled::odd::confused::crazy::dunce:

submitted and accepted
good luck everyone 👍

Did lots of runs, had a good lap, only to find out I was inches dirty on the first chicane on S2. :banghead:
After that, I just got so conscious of S2...still managed to do a pretty clean run but a tenth slower than PB. Still, I'll take that.

Submitted and accepted, never really expected to improve this much after my disappointing start. Good luck everyone, I feel like this is gonna be close. :D 👍

Still using BB 1/5

submitted and accepted, goodluck all! 👍:)

submitted and accepted couldn't improve tried everything ABS at 0-5 BB form 1/10 to 6/4. Managed a 12,1 something but went to fast into the next section.

Good luck Guys

Thx guys :)

Heres a video of my lap if anyone interested to see the line i used:

You had to sacrifice t2 a little to get a good uphill acceleration, last curve i was off slightly i had to wait too long before going back in throttle.

Thx guys :)

Heres a video of my lap if anyone interested to see the line i used:

You had to sacrifice t2 a little to get a good uphill acceleration, last curve i was off slightly i had to wait too long before going back in throttle.

Very similar s3, my t2 was a 33.6xx though

Very nice lap though congrats

Very similar s3, my t2 was a 33.6xx though

Very nice lap though congrats

Thx! :) you had a great t2 as well! it was not easy to get the feel of it, tons of time was hiding in t3!

Back