GTP_WRS Week 11 : Nissan R35 GT-R @ London Reverse

• Thread starter Sjaak
  • 183 comments
Does running the TT while online make a difference? Or is it just one of the rules?

If you run it online it will show your laptimes on the leaderboard so you need to run it offline to keep them hidden.

Yes, this one is off-line. So need to log out of PSN.

Am I the only one finding brakes to be very weak?

Right, after finding out how embarrasing half hearted attempts are at this WRS lark, I'm going to make sure I'm more commited lol.

So far;

T1 - 24.547
T2 - 39.569

Bags more to come I'd say.

Finding this one does my head in after a few laps! And also not a good idea to use a black one because it makes it difficult to check your replay. Recommend white or silver for this!

Hi guys, figured now the IFTC as finished as with a little persuasion from Phil, DukeofPendle, i had a crack at this, hope to sort my T2 out a little better, cheers JP

T1 24.004 23.925
T2 38.731 38.682

GTP_Wanna_B Division 3 Silver Wheel

Last edited:
From now on I am including the usernames of contestants in the board, following the GTP tags in brackets (). Please let me know if you feel this is a good addition to the board. I myself sometimes struggle to identify GTP players of which there is a significant difference between both names.

I like that idea 👍

New Times:

T1: 24.974
T2: 40.124

Having just driven up from the South today (over 300 miles) I'm a bit knackered, but I've made a start on this race.

T1 24.759
T2 40.224

Ouch, Dan. I had a heart in mouth moment on Sunday night when mine sounded louder than two yodelling champions on honeymoon. No problems since, mind, so I'm presume I slight problem with something I've done.

T1: 24.126
T2: 39.285
Div 3 Bronze (wheel)

This pairing is getting more fun :D

Man Dan, that's brutal. Hope you still poke in here in the mean time!

Board update.

Following a very short PM contact with creator LUXY of the leaderboard, I now use an unused variable in the board called 'TUNING' to put down the GTP username instead of adding it to the GTP_tag in brackets. Big advantage, besides having your GTP names in a separate column, is that now you can sort the board on username to find who you look for. I hope you guys like it :scared:

That's terrible, Dan.

Struggling to find the edge of grip with this one so far...

T1 24.053
T2 38.838

Turn 1 and the fast left-right are very difficult to hit consistently with this understeering behemoth... and it doesn't like to turn whilst braking, does it?

Thats bad Dan, hopefully it doesn't fail again.

Had a 15 minute drive
best splits:

T1- 23.946
T2- 38.816

I'm about to have another go.

bigracer, very nice job with the leaderboard. 👍👍

Slight improvement.

T1: 24.041
T2: 39.181

slight improvement

T1-23.997
T2-38.692

Wasn't really happy with my T1, but was very happy with my T2.

First splits for this weeks combo.

Just a reminder, this weeks combo is to run offline.
I went to the online leaderboard for some replays and noticed some recent times with GTP tags.

And, Sjaak thanks for the track direction.
I need to learn it sometime. What better time then now? 👍

Dan, I feel for you man.
My computer was sent out for repairs on the 1st and all we heard today is that a tech has been assigned to it, ........WTF......? :banghead:
At least I can use the PS3 to communicate, albeit cumbersome.

Last edited:
Just improved again.

T1-23.821
T2-38.539

Very happy with how i'm going so far.

New Times

T1: 24.683
T2: 39.961

T1: 24.673
T2: 39.693

Fun Combo 👍

Last edited:
This really is an interesting combo.
The more I push, the slower I go :)

T1 - 24.226
T2 - 39.334

T1 - 24.048
T2 - 39.005

From past experience guys, do you think there's any point in me joining this combo mid-week or have I already lost too much ground on people to make it up before the end of the week if I can squeeze in an hour a day?

Also, Dan, I am truly sorry to hear about your PS3 :( I can't believe how many GTPers have been stricken with this in the last 2 months. Did you also have a launch 60GB version?

Really missed racing with you guys recently, but real life intrudes :)

All the best
Maz

Back