GTP_WRS Week 11 : Nissan R35 GT-R @ London Reverse

• Thread starter Sjaak
  • 183 comments
This is cool. I am going to run in standard mode first. :cheers:

After playing pinball with my car for about an hour :ouch: I get my first decent clean lap:

T1:24.847

T2:40.161

Improvement

T1-23.756
T2-38.364

Last edited:
Ran for 30 minutes or so to get a feel for this one tonight. Got these -

Tough to stay off the walls on this one. :scared:

Board update with a new top spot for Madison. Well done 👍
Come on Dan, we're talking about a Sydney minor, you can have him! :lol:

:lol:. I'm sure he will have me. I have to submit tomorrow.

First entry, after 18 laps:

0'24.486
0'39.499

As I was expecting, very slow

Edit: After 25 more laps or so:

0'24.084
0'39.096

Edit II after ALOT more laps:
0'23.882
0'38.676

I've just looked at the online leaderboard and I can see a few times of guys who are competing this week, like times of Mad and Tzayad.
Hope you guys aren't doing your laps while you're online. :nervous: Times must be done Offline :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ohhh interesting, JvM, Wanna_B and Tzayad all in amongst the Div 1 drivers, which is no surprise really. Having raced you guys for nearly 6 months now, that is absolutely where you belong 👍

All the best
Maz

STANDARD splits : 23.579 / 38.272
There is so much more grip in standard. Now to go get some splits in Pro.

PRO splits:
24.280 / 39.317
24.464 / 39.211
It's always about one second difference for me.

Last edited:
They're fantastic split times. I can't believe you're in division 3 silver. You're setting division 1 times! Keep it up.

Yep, ever since JP started competing in IFTC his performances improved enormously. I don't know if it signified a change from Sixaxis to wheel, or from DFGT to G25...but he finished 33rd overall on IFTC. That's a Div 1 performance 👍

All the best
Maz

Wow some of you are managing some blazing laps. I'm finding this weeks combo much more enjoyable. Finally managed a clean lap.

T1: 24.611
T2: 39.512

Had a much better T1 on a slower lap...having trouble pairing a fast T1 and T2. Seems to be 1 or the other for me. Anybody else having trouble being consistent on the long left right after the T1 mark?

EDIT: Wow just noticed your splits Wanna_B. Some nice driving there.

May aswell take my splits of the leader board, I will not be able to submit this week as the PS3 is dead.

I would post the t times of my new best lap, but t2 of my new lap is actually a bit slower :D

I would post the t times of my new best lap, but t2 of my new lap is actually a bit slower :D

Doesn't matter, mate. In the end only the total laptime counts, so if you did a faster lap, post the sectortimes :sly:

Don't you love surprises? ;)
For now T2 is more important, as I currently have a better time than Ron :)

Improvement on laptime and split 2 - Took far too long though, it's getting to the frustrating side of things for me.

Will have one more play tomorow after some beers, should loosen me up a bit!

T1 - 24.248

T2 - 38.974

Soooo frustrating now!

Don't you love surprises? ;)
For now T2 is more important, as I currently have a better time than Ron :)

:lol:
You're gonna lose 1 place anyway when my time is added to the board :sly:

Last edited:
In that case it's even more important, since it allows me to be in the top 5 a little longer ;)

*alters Stijn his times

They're fantastic split times. I can't believe you're in division 3 silver. You're setting division 1 times! Keep it up.

Cheers mate, your showing the rest of us how to do it, keep going back to do another 15-20 minutes see if i can get closer to you, i know there's more time there as i can get over a car length in front of my ghost by T1 and i have had faster T2 times, as always for all it's trying to string them all together, while you keep going faster I'll keep trying to stay as close as possible:)

Yep, ever since JP started competing in IFTC his performances improved enormously. I don't know if it signified a change from Sixaxis to wheel, or from DFGT to G25...but he finished 33rd overall on IFTC. That's a Div 1 performance

All the best
Maz

Finished 31st and using DFGT as my G25 is broke, IFTC made a massive difference to my standard of driving, having the like's of holl01 setting near enough perfect laps, shows the rest of us where we are going wrong

May aswell take my splits of the leader board, I will not be able to submit this week as the PS3 is dead.
Sorry to hear than mate - tough luck :grumpy: let's just hope this will not happen to many of us PS3 users. You might want to let us know what actually happened to the platform and how it was solved ito service guarantee stuff?

Sorted & board updated.

Sorry to hear than mate - tough luck :grumpy: let's just hope this will not happen to many of us PS3 users. You might want to let us know what actually happened to the platform and how it was solved ito service guarantee stuff?

Sorted & board updated.

It shut down mid race with a red flashing light. Tried to turn it on again, green light, tries to boot up, yellow light, red flashing light, dead. :crazy:

http://community.eu.playstation.com/playstationeu/board/message?board.id=361&thread.id=1002

Can I volenteer to drop down a division? Lol

No way I can keep up with these current D1 guys...No way at all!

Back