GTP_WRS Week 11 : Nissan R35 GT-R @ London Reverse

• Thread starter Sjaak
  • 183 comments
Time submitted. Ran out of patience with the understeer and tight parameters of the track.

As far as I can remember, those are the splits of the lap submitted.

First effort: This is a tough one and the competition has improved dramatically over the past few weeks! :crazy:

T1: 24.486
T2: 39.650

Don't want to give this one up for submission yet.I think I'll get T2 down another few tenths, just need another session.I got a couple of tenths or so in this session, another couple or so would be good.

T1 24.260
T2 39.425

AAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHH, the 1st sector is killing me... though the rest of the lap is OK...

T1 24.030
T2 38.655

Alright,
3rd splits and maybe last splits before deadline.
I've pretty mutch nailed the best possible lap I can get.

T1 24.377
T2 39.456

I must have done over 300 laps today, trying to improve my time, but eventually my best lap was only 0.066 sec faster then my posted time and it wasn't even clean. :ouch:

But I know I could be almost 0.2 sec faster if I did my best sectortimes in 1 lap :banghead:

:yuck::yuck::yuck:

Spent too much time yet again on this but it has paid off somewhat - new times:

T1 24.097
T2 38.894

Might give it one more try tonight and then move on to WRS 12.

Not going to be able to officially enter this particular event by the looks of it, but I've run some times this afternoon,

T1 - 25.196
T2 - 40.795

Definalty time to be found in Sectors 1 & 2.

I'll be giving it another go later tonight, and tomorrow before moving onto WRS 12 as well.

GTR-Mav you can enter officially even thought you haven't been placed in a Division yet.
Take my word for it.

Hoping to find some more time to run this before deadline.

current splits:
T1 24.306 (faster than last time, lost almost all time gained till T2)
T2 39.453 (Woohoo, improved by 0.003 from last time)

Fun to switch back and forth between Week 11 and 12,
Skyline.. 4WD and FR , FR and AWD :D

Updated the board for the umpteenth time :)

I don't know if you guys know this, but if you hit one of the column headings the board gets sorted on that variable. Try this. To me the best sort there is, because then you see how you match up against your division rivals.
Happy racing in the final day of this combo 👍

Well, after a slight improvement I managed to achieve:

T1: 0'24.496
T2: 0'39.519

Submitted 👍

Time submitted.
Improved my lap time, but only by .011.

Won't be able to get another go in tonight as Federer is playing in the first round of the Australian open,so time submitted.

I put in a second attempt and was able to improve about half a second, submitting.

T1: 24.146
T2: 39.084

Spent some time on this over the weekend, and had fun at it. Was running in the low 39's at T2 with some relative consistency. Unfortunately, all of my best runs had close calls that were too close for me to submit.

Will give next week's a shot if I'm not too busy with Event 02.

Second session:
T1: 23.853
T2: 38.682

Might squeeze in another session

Last edited:
Just submitted, unfortunately did not get round to having another go to improve my time. Too much Fuji on-line racing! Looking forward to the on-line series though!

Back