GTP_WRS Week 110 : Gone Ph7shing

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gravitron
  • 208 comments
  • 15,305 views
8 laps after startin g, and my best lap was my second one...
i knew getting a better time in this track was going to be tricky
 
Got to improve almost a second from my first best. i can still get around .150/.250 more

Splits
T1 26.896
T2 45.679

Well, since tomorrow is early work day, and then the weekend I'll be spending with my fiance, I'll just have to submit this.


Relaxed combo, and a nice way for me to finally buy a S200 gt1
 
Last edited:
Here we go, now I've been spanked. :lol:
 
Last session of the night.

26.958
45.925
 
26.687
45.454
 
I just threw away a 44.887 :(
 
took my rig away with me for another go, really loving this combo

26.540
45.190

need to improve 1st sector, then match what i did on this lap to improve who Know's got all of this evening to try. 2nd corner Im doing a minimum speed of 209 kph on the final it's gone from 202 kph to 212 kph (this will hopefully get me that improvement). found for these corners staying out wide is faster and the curbs are your enemy :lol: .
 
209 in turn 2 is very good so you might be losing time in turn 1.
The final turn can be done faster (no brakes).
 
I think this is the first time in 2016 that we reach the 30 drivers milestone, right?
 
26.741
45.458
 
26.867
45.550
 
I'm only leaving half a tenth out on track but I feel like I have to run this again :scared: close week!
 
I'm only leaving half a tenth out on track but I feel like I have to run this again :scared: close week!
Immediately after my quickest lap on my last run I clocked a 26.28x in sector 1, but that dastardly oversteer ruined it in turn 4. :(
 
I had the first improvement comes when I was preparing to stop.

26.733
45.783
 
Back