GTP_WRS Week 110 : Gone Ph7shing

• Thread starter Gravitron
  • 208 comments
Its been a rough week for me in my real life. I still somehow got to find time to do my own Combo! I really have to thank the WRS Team for putting out a combo that I had suggested :cheers:

Again Great Job everyone So Far! Going to be really close in the end!

camberfront Invalid ?!
strange , will try another time and have a look for the settings

If you bought the car some time ago, it's possible an update since then has changed the camber values so you will need to reset the suspension values as you are running the old settings which Fetchy sees as invalid (you'll have to run new laps to submit mind). Before every event, it is a good idea to get into the habit of resetting every tuning variable on the car (unless you have just bought it brand new)...I have had the same before where, when I click reset, the camber, TOE etc all change signifcantly so I always reset everything before an event, even though it frequently changes nothing. If it was a new car, then maybe add Gravitron to the PM convo.

I bought a new GT1 turbo. We will see. :)
If you bought the car some time ago, it's possible an update since then has changed the camber values so you will need to reset the suspension values as you are running the old settings which Fetchy sees as invalid (you'll have to run new laps to submit mind). Before every event, it is a good idea to get into the habit of resetting every tuning variable on the car (unless you have just bought it brand new)...I have had the same before where, when I click reset, the camber, TOE etc all change signifcantly so I always reset everything before an event, even though it frequently changes nothing. If it was a new car, then maybe add Gravitron to the PM convo.
I bought a new GT1 turbo, we will see. :)

Half an hour of effort. Only one position. I'm beginning to hate this car.

6 people in 1 tenth of a second. Can you imagine that if we would to overlap 6 cars at the finish line? This just can't get any closer can it?

Back