GTP_WRS Week 12 : A Rainbow of Sporty V12's

• Thread starter PASM
  • 354 comments
Similar story here Speedy. One last session and couldn't touch my T1 time but was much more consistent in T2. Ended up half a tenth off my submitted time despite having a 27.0 in T1.

Still, up in 7th I'm in Dreamland so shall see how far I drop when T2 is revealed. Hopefully not far!

I got exactly one T1 in the 26's, and it's the lap I submitted. I was in the party chat with several guys who were getting ready for Ring Rats, and it just came out of nowhere. :lol:

The lap had a strong finish (for me) and I would say the best I could have hoped for in that sector would have been another tenth.

But my inconsistency in T1 was going to make that incredibly unlikely.

no rainbow for me, this combo, have driven more than 1000 km, on this prancing horse, just felt like a rodeo driver, the horse could not be tame.
have an olympic thoughts about it, to participate is more important than winning.

:bowdown: see here beautiful sector times, respect

Oops, had some changes to suspension which I didn't realise. All removed, so I'll be heading off to bottom of pile where I belong, although I've just done a slow lap with SH tyres, so may improve slightly. Apologies to any of the guys in Divs 3 & 4 who have been trying to get close/overtake my time.

IT MAY HAVE HELPED YOU !!
It's a service I provide. :cheers:

:gtpflag:

Another half second but replay fades out 2metres from line. Dammit !!

Nobody else playing?

HULLLLLLOOOOO anybody out there???

EDK
@Argon says he thinks the main thing is to make sure you run a clean sector after setting the lap time. So I've taken to running a cool down lap, or most of one, when I set a new fast time late in the week.

I think it's wise to run one and only one lap. I had one that was messed up where I'd run several more laps after my fastest. Not sure about this but I wouldn't risk it on a real banker.

Rubbish last sector, has so much more time on the table but I lost Sunday and Monday to a throttle spiking glitch. Really, REALLY disappointed to not get the time I was capable of.
Edit: Been running this morning and BARELY got that submitted.
Edit 2: Can I have another day please? I'm not done beating this car into submission for all the frustration and punishment it dished out this week.
Edit 3: Had a 26.547 that I didn't even get to throw away in the last turn because I got spun from out of nowhere on the right of the S curve which hadn't happened on a good line since about lap 10 on day 1. Also have another tenth + in S2, had a couple of times better than submitted but managed to trim the S curve too tight and go 3 wheels off. What could have been if not for Logitech's crappy potentiometers or just a bit of luck.

Last edited:
Back