GTP_WRS Week 12 : A Rainbow of Sporty V12's

• Thread starter PASM
  • 354 comments
my lips are bitten to the point of almost bleeding, my hands are sweating, my legs are numb, my heart rate is oscillating to the point of tachycardia.

:lol: I thought i was the only one. This happens to me when i try the daily races. Deep breaths, shake it off and keep trying 👍

This weeks been tough, I loved this combo the first couple of days and was really looking forward to giving it plenty of time. Sadly my little co-driver of many years lost his battle with illness and age this week and I have struggled to find the motivation to even turn on the PS4

View attachment 715269

It’s amazing how much of an effect an animal can have on your families lives. I hope I can find the time/motivation for one more run. Some amazing split times out there everyone!

My sincere condolences mate, that's so hard to deal with.

This weeks been tough, I loved this combo the first couple of days and was really looking forward to giving it plenty of time. Sadly my little co-driver of many years lost his battle with illness and age this week and I have struggled to find the motivation to even turn on the PS4

View attachment 715269

It’s amazing how much of an effect an animal can have on your families lives. I hope I can find the time/motivation for one more run. Some amazing split times out there everyone!

Sorry to hear about your loss, I’d be devastated if it was my cat :(

View attachment 715269

Sorry for your loss Giant :(. In our house the pets are family too. When our pug died it was rough for me. He was my best friend for 11 years.

I'll skip the ultra long winded post about perseverance and learning this week and provide the cut down version:

I hate the way it turns, the way it stops, the way it changes gear, the way it pendulums a slide for half a year and pretty soon I'll start to hate the way it sounds. I've tried being aggressive, tried being smooth, tried carrying apex speed, tried getting back to power early, tried letting it slide, tried making it slide, tried to throttle steer and I even tried reverse which was actually pretty nice by comparison but yeah, this car does not want to be driven quickly, it has rejected the very notion of speed at every opportunity, it is simply terrible and I despise everything about it.
Or as @DaGiBUS put it:
"Stigs be like:"

However this will in no way impede my intent to improve my laptime, for I am still not yet satisfied.
Amen

View attachment 715269

I know that feeling all too well after losing our Chihuahua In August last year. Hope everything is alright with your family.

Lost interest in this one early on in the week, but meant to get back to it this weekend. Weekend got away from me pretty quickly and I never got another run in. Submitting with times on board to keep streak going, but way below my potential.

Back