GTP_WRS Week 122: Enzo Would Approve

• Thread starter roamer2629
  • 126 comments
1:06.586

Kinda shocked, when did this car get so slippery? I swear it was much more planted and less tail happy last time I drove it.

Kinda shocked, when did this car get so slippery? I swear it was much more planted and less tail happy last time I drove it.
If the Gr. 4 MRs seem too taily, try some negative BB. I use -3 in the Cayman, but like this at zero.

Otherwise, progressive throttle on and maintenance throttle before apex help.

Can't speak for the Cayman but with the Ferrari it's very planted on exit it's only really possible to slide on entry, so like @EDK said if that's slowing you down go forward on the brake balance ( I'm also on 0 for the record though ) it also helps to avoid the green astro turf through Les Combes, that really upsets the car when you catch that.

EDK
If the Gr. 4 MRs seem too taily, try some negative BB. I use -3 in the Cayman, but like this at zero.

Otherwise, progressive throttle on and maintenance throttle before apex help.

I'll try that then. I had simply forgotten about the Porche being slippery and even then, just remember how to best drive it. The Ferrari just caught me off guard because I swear it didn't seem all this tail happy before.

I'll try that then. I had simply forgotten about the Porche being slippery and even then, just remember how to best drive it. The Ferrari just caught me off guard because I swear it didn't seem all this tail happy before.
Both tracks are lower grip than others. Drive either car elsewhere and they have more grip.

Hi guys.

I'm giving these time trails a go, to get a catagory/division going for me here at :gtplanet:

Could one of you perhaps help me, a newbie on your site, out with interpretation of the rules.

It says no tuning.
Is setup changes within this category - tuning?
Or is it allowed to do setup and e.g. gear box changes?

I wouldn't wan't to mess up my, what I hope will go on to be, good name.;)

I have been in motorsport more or less my whole life (mostly RC racing), as racer, organizer and ref.
So I have been looking at rules from different sides for many years.
And for me, here the text just isn't clear enough -sorry.:embarrassed:

Again sorry to ask a perhaps obvius question.
Just want to get it right - the first time.

Thanks in advance.:gtpflag:

Hi guys.

I'm giving these time trails a go, to get a catagory/division going for me here at :gtplanet:

Could one of you perhaps help me, a newbie on your site, out with interpretation of the rules.

It says no tuning.
Is setup changes within this category - tuning?
Or is it allowed to do setup and e.g. gear box changes?

I wouldn't wan't to mess up my, what I hope will go on to be, good name.;)

I have been in motorsport more or less my whole life (mostly RC racing), as racer, organizer and ref.
So I have been looking at rules from different sides for many years.
And for me, here the text just isn't clear enough -sorry.:embarrassed:

Again sorry to ask a perhaps obvius question.
Just want to get it right - the first time.

Thanks in advance.:gtpflag:
Basically, you can adjust brake balance, and that's it.

Everything else should be stock.

You can also use allowed aids, include Traction Control, if you choose to.

But no adjustments of suspension, diff, transmission, aero, etc.

EDK

Everything
EDK

Everything else should be stock.

You can also use allowed aids, include Traction Control, if you choose to.

But no adjustments of suspension, diff, transmission, aero, etc.

Great.
Just the answer I was looking for.
Thank you very much.:bowdown:

Love that there are 2 tts on the go!

Means I can post 2 times and hopefully get a step closer to being ranked in a division again!

Back