GTP_WRS Week 13 : The Ultimate Enduro

• Thread starter EDK
  • 330 comments
Righty-O! This is likely my last session before submission and I found the 0.5 I was looking for, I still reckon there's 0.1 or 0.2 in each sector if I had more time but for my first week using a new DS3 setup, I'm pretty happy with this:

1'47.058

It's super difficult to modulate brake, throttle and steering on the DS3 but it's also rewarding when you get it right, this combo really needs it too...a nice little baptism of fire for me :)

Farewell Eau Rouge, I won't miss you a bit:
rDzOaMB.png

Last edited:
1'46.783
Slower splits but a faster lap overall.

I don't know about you guys but this combo is making me restart more than most TT
I blame Eau Rouge, I pretty much lose it there at least once out of every 3 laps. :ouch:
Yes, even with the wheel I restart almost anytime I lose time to my ghost through there, because I know I can go 2 tenths faster. And since I only found about 2-3 tenths around the rest of the track, the 2 in T1 seem important to get. But then when you do a good T1 you don't have the rhythm built up to get a good T2 + T3. And I'm crashing through Eau Rouge fairly often, probably higher than 50%.

But still tons of fun. :)

This time trial would be perfect if the car handled like it does online. When you have the added fuel weight it's a tad easier to drive.

1'46.783
Slower splits but a faster lap overall.

I don't know about you guys but this combo is making me restart more than most TT
I blame Eau Rouge, I pretty much lose it there at least once out of every 3 laps. :ouch:

I mess it up 4 times out of 5 :)
And the one I manage to keep on the road is mid 39.

Eau rouge goes in spurts for me. Sometimes I just have it and can do 10 laps in a row, then..... I can't get it for about 10 laps. Restart/restart/restart........ :indiff:

I mess it up 4 times out of 5 :)
And the one I manage to keep on the road is mid 39.
Yeah I have to be honest it is probably much less than 50/50 that I get through :rolleyes:
Very occasionally it's a good one and even rarer still to get a good T2 to go with it. However this always guarantees a bit of fluff will land on your nose, or the cat starts chucking up.
Crash, curse, restart

First lap I have actually managed to complete, this is the hardest TT for me so far with the x and square buttons.
1'50.950

First decent splits, very tricky to set a clean lap:

1'44.717

By the way, I hate Pouhon. :grumpy:

This could be the last WRS event I take part in for a while, as GT Academy is looming... :cool:

Just submitted my first lap time. My goal is not finishing last. :scared: :)

1'50.852

Last edited:
The data logger can be really cruel. It points out all the flaws.

Anyway, that is probably it for me as I'll be away this weekend.

1'46.750

The final sector was pretty weak though.

Sub-0:40/1:50 at last (after a trip to the paint booth for some chrome :sly:):

1:49.806

And 7/10ths at the line. There's still time left on the track too.

This one is tough. Running at about 20% of laps completed and clean!
1'46.934

Have seen some 38.7xx sector 1 times, and then end up parked in a barrier.

Back