GTP_WRS Week 14: Official Results

• Thread starter Vaxen
  • 77 comments
Just shared.

Q: is this allowed? I was afraid to go over the kerbs.View attachment 719649

Yeh, as long as you have 2 wheels touching the red/white kerbs you're fine.

Which leaderboard are you talking about? The wrs.gtplanet.net one?

I posted the splits on the thread, not sure why they didn't get registered.

I don't think they registered the first time you posted them and the second time was after the deadline so it probably stops updating.

I don't either, but it registered my submitted time.

Thanks.. yes defently posted.. so fetchy must have missd them

You are definitely on the fetchy redults board.. so I asume it's a clean lap.. will see what the mods say..

CrazyJohnisHere
greenflag-gif.152575

Thanks.. yes defently posted.. so fetchy must have missd them

You are definitely on the fetchy redults board.. so I asume it's a clean lap.. will see what the mods say..

CrazyJohnisHere
greenflag-gif.152575

All good, his first post got ignored but by the time we realised the deadline was past so the splits posted after that were never updated :cheers:

My replay is available and apologies to whoever does the verification, It's close in sector 2 :embarrassed:

Reply shared 👍

P.s will this put me into a division now that I’ve entered 3 WRS TT’s and shared my reply’s?

Provided there are no problems with your replay verification then once the results are made final you will get your division placement.

Provided there are no problems with your replay verification then once the results are made final you will get your division placement.
Cheers Argon, can’t wait for the result hehe :D

I just shared my replay, I hope I did it correctly I just went to share and put a WRS Week 14 search tag. Very excited to see that I am actually on the top of Division number 4 in my first week joining. Thanks a lot for organizing this so smoothly!
My result makes me have even more reason to do my best this week:) Is there a link where I can read a bit more on the division system (how are these made, what is the promotion/delegation process et cetera?).

I just shared my replay, I hope I did it correctly I just went to share and put a WRS Week 14 search tag. Very excited to see that I am actually on the top of Division number 4 in my first week joining. Thanks a lot for organizing this so smoothly!
My result makes me have even more reason to do my best this week:) Is there a link where I can read a bit more on the division system (how are these made, what is the promotion/delegation process et cetera?).

Here is a good start https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/gtp_wrs-frequently-asked-questions-faq.338387/

BTW, the tag used should be gtpwrs014 as per the results thread OP instructions

Last edited:
Thanks. Sorry for the mistake, I thought I read over everything. Reshared with the correct tag.

No sweat, thanks for changing. It makes it so much easier for folks to find replays when we all use the correct tags ;)👍

Not being last is already an achievement for me :D big congratz to everyone, hopefully I can improve and get better results in the following weeks :)

Replay shared!

Shared my replay yesterday, not trying to rush a review, just want to make sure I did it correctly. Never shared anything before:tup:

GTP_Allibubba99
greenflag-gif.152575

Falken-N7
greenflag-gif.152575
- Please try to ensure you don't submit with a replay that fades out at the line, makes it so hard to verify the time ;)
ticeb_nl
greenflag-gif.152575
- That was scarily close to a DQ :eek:
monkeywall
greenflag-gif.152575

GTP_Sjaak
greenflag-gif.152575

Last edited:
Back