GTP_WRS Week 143 : Pretty in Pink

• Thread starter EDK
  • 171 comments
Quick blast helped a lot LOL

Have to go with a slower lap (but a little faster on the LB) after finding that I tapped the white rectangle at the exit of the final chicane on my posted splits.
Good luck, everyone. This combo has me stumped. :dunce:

Don't think that I will get anymore time w/ this one but the day is early still, I really want to go for Indy and finish out well in D3.

After we finish out the GT5 WRS I hope that some one will throw out some creative quazi WRS promoted GT6 challenges while new physics are understood and a new qualifier is established. 👍

C'mon FetchBot, even this fellow is waving at you

main-qimg-f8f73fbf854ead2297e7f9caafa3d07d

Ran this some more on Saturday, then ran out if time.

Submitting with these splits.

Good luck everyone.

Hit full power tonight!

Can't run a full lap with great sectors. Way off in S4 here and I've been .2 quicker in t1+2 but this is a pb in 3. Having another half hour to try and beat.....

38.273 (Gah....)

I give up. Submitted with this. So much time lost in T1.

Last edited:

Two tenths gained in T4, so about half a second quicker across the line. Wow, third fastest in T3.

I've been running this for an hour today and I keep on improving my pace around the track, a pity I can't get it all in one lap, I'm like 0.7 behind my best splits lol. I've got one more hour to achieve something, let's hope I will :)

I gave it a few more laps tonight, I had a great T3 and my best T4, T1 and T2 not so good, but .13 better at the line. I don't know why, but I never really had a competitive T1, braking was way too inconsistent on that first turn.

Last edited:
I had a great T3....

I'll say! :eek: :sly:

I only figured out toward the end of my last session last night that the first turn was much easier if I didn't floor the brake pedal. (ABS=1)
I guess I was locking my fronts, so thanks to @GTPCrispyOne for mentioning that. That also meant I could be a little less precise with
the actual brakepoint, which for me was about a car-lenth or two before the shadow ended, and right before the last red flag left the
screen on the right.

I'll say! :eek: :sly:

I only figured out toward the end of my last session last night that the first turn was much easier if I didn't floor the brake pedal. (ABS=1)
I guess I was locking my fronts, so thanks to @GTPCrispyOne for mentioning that. That also meant I could be a little less precise with
the actual brakepoint, which for me was about a car-lenth or two before the shadow ended, and right before the last red flag left the
screen on the right.
As soon as I saw the leaderboard, I knew I did something way wrong, fixed it.

Decided to call it a week and submit. Pretty happy with my T4, though considering the guys ahead of me I don't see myself jumping up any additional places (barring non-submissions of course).

Decided to call it a week and submit. Pretty happy with my T4, though considering the guys ahead of me I don't see myself jumping up any additional places (barring non-submissions of course).

I do hope that everyone submits though. You only gain handicap-wise these days anyway :)

Today I learned the f-word stands for frustration...so many 38.0s, 28.0s and a 29.6 were thrown away the last hours, and I'm forced to submit my current slits with a bad t4 too...
I hope next two weeks are friendlier :)

I can't push LFA anymore, I just extended the crack in the placement hub or steering housing what where you want to call it.:lol: Now my wheel move up and down even more:mad:🤬:banghead:. I hope I'm able to get a new wheel in time for GT6. I'll be sending my replay in shortly.

Last edited:
Replay entered.

You have to wait until the results thread comes up in a few hours.

I couldn't submit a lap. Apparently I don't know how to do a clean final chicane. :dunce: Almost every single lap I did there was dirty. :(

The post has been deleted. @Zuel, replays only get posted to the Unofficial Results threads, and only if you see (Replay Needed) next to your name.
Yours will most likely be requested when the thread gets put up later tonight, since it's your first week of participation.

Wow, only 18 submissions out of 29 participants... I wonder if that's a record...

Thanks for the tow down the front straight, Lefty! :D And nice win in D3! 👍

Latest Posts

Back