GTP_WRS Week 15 : Huracanyo

• Thread starter Jump_Ace
  • 382 comments
I did use the walkaround mode for that picture, I also did a complete walk round the car both from above and beneath, for as much as I could (walls block the camera for reasons I don't know, wish I could go more above them). There seems to be space to me, but more opinions are welcome of course!

From the walk around screen position camera where you need to and press the x button which I think is aim and it should come up in camera screen. From there adjust the exposure value up which will brighten the whole picture and then you should be able to loose the shadows against the wall.

@Strax Another good tip is, if you think the lap is to close to call. Use that ghost and follow it for 4 or 5 laps and see where you can beat it, there is always one sector you can do better. When you find it back off a little and get a good run out the corner pass the ghost then try to hang on for the rest of the lap.

Don't try to beat it from the word go, follow it, look where you can improve you'll find it. 👍

Better than a Red Flag.

Needed more seat time but again lost most of the weekend. Had a chat to @Ph1sh on Sunday about how he was so fast, but after not understanding any of what he said I just channeled some zen and got smoother to make a tiny improvement but I guess it'll have to do. Forgot to post splits as I jumped straight into a league race, and with my 5 laps of practice for that came home the winner, which definitely had nothing to do with the 2500km I ran during the week 9 combo lol. Thanks WRS for helping me win (albeit elsewhere).

Sad first sector is sad, easy tenth there would have got me to my goal too.

Final splits for me I have finally beat my best on my. Very last attempt and have been very close to walls but finally after an entire weekend of trying

Got to go work now :(

Good luck in your final submissions everyone

Last edited:
As I didn't do any GT6 apart from the two weeks it took me to do every thing in the game. Me and youtube have not shared the light of day. So when told I can only use that to share private replays I set about finding out how it all works, taken 6 hours so far.

Anyway I hope you like this little clip of WRS_Online race from the other day. sorry about my camera work not very good.

My body just does not like this one despite my enjoyment. Even tried turning down the FFB torque but I think I just get too tense with the walls up close. :embarrassed: Fetchy has my last good time so I think I'm done on this one. I'll slide down the board a bunch as my S4 was pretty conservative but I just want to get back to having something up on the board every week, though I don't think @Allibubba99 s streak is in any danger from me!

Looking forward to playing in the dirt! See y'all there! :gtpflag:

Late to the party - had a small session yesterday and another one just now, 180 km total. So many red times, but highly addictive combo!

Half a second from optimal. Not planning on another session, but let's see if I can squeeze one in before the deadline.

From the walk around screen position camera where you need to and press the x button which I think is aim and it should come up in camera screen. From there adjust the exposure value up which will brighten the whole picture and then you should be able to loose the shadows against the wall.

@Strax Another good tip is, if you think the lap is to close to call. Use that ghost and follow it for 4 or 5 laps and see where you can beat it, there is always one sector you can do better. When you find it back off a little and get a good run out the corner pass the ghost then try to hang on for the rest of the lap.

Don't try to beat it from the word go, follow it, look where you can improve you'll find it. 👍

Better than a Red Flag.
Thanks to you both, unfortunately time is up so for this session, it is what it is. Time to move on to the dirt! Gonna do the circuit xp tonight and then begin the time trial tomorrow, I think. Gotta buy the Focus first, ouch...

I've had a miss print pointed out to me in my posted split times.
When posting times I've got the .148 T1 split the wrong way round should have been .184

Should I re-post those times to put the board right.

Edit: As I may not get back on tonight I'll take it upon my self to update the board times.

T1 correct way round this time Sorry.

Last edited:

465+ miles run and that's my lot. Submitted and accepted. Did unlock a little more time but still so far off my optimum as it naturally keeps falling as my best lap times do.........gap is particularly wide in last sector too as like many I 'slow up' towards end of that 'unusual' clean fast lap.....cue even more frustration when run it again well ahead of ghost and bin it into wall on exit of tunnel 3 !

To be honest have found this track difficult as the presence of three tunnels seems to inhibit finding the fastest line and I get stressed easily on this one but its been a good learning experience like always.........onto the dirt then tomorrow though initial run on circuit experience suggests that could be an 'interesting' learning experience too !

One thousandth off my goal haha but as ever, now I've improved my optimal by another 3 tenths from my last session! I seem to have gained alot in S1 (joined the 18 club, woo) but lost in s3. Strongest final sector I've had though so hopefully that pays off come midnight.

Last edited:
Hm, can't submit My laptime to fetchbot. I'm sure the format is correct It worked last week.

Hm, can't submit My laptime to fetchbot. I'm sure the format is correct It worked last week.
Looks like the Subject of the PM wasn't complete. It needs to be GTP_WRS Week 15 Submission, but you left off the word Submission?

:banghead:🤬:banghead:🤬:banghead:

How is possible I feel disappointed with myself yet I really enjoyed myself ? wait it's the wrs. Don't think I have ever not enjoyed a combo. Have to go with current splits. Will drop places last sector is .4 slower than my next fastest clean lap. Going to take a break from GT for a week or so. Will start racing when I return. Good luck

Back