GTP_WRS Week 15 : Huracanyo

• Thread starter Jump_Ace
  • 382 comments
HEADS-UP:

@Vaxen is out of town until Tuesday, so Unofficial results will be posted Tues or Wed (Pacific Timezone). For anyone that was planning on staying up late tonight to look for the thread. :sly:

That also means the Team Challenge results will be delayed because we need the handicaps to do those.

Congrats to Ph1sh for the win, great team leader :D

Bigger congrats to Shoenboogie really excelled this week in your division, exceptional time :bowdown:

Well done to all other podium placers and division winners, been a very enjoyable combo this week. A shame I didn’t get time for one more go as I just had to work out how to do the 3rd sector properly.

Thanks admin for a great week:cheers:

Congrats to Ph1sh for the win, great team leader :D

Bigger congrats to Shoenboogie really excelled this week in your division, exceptional time :bowdown:

Well done to all other podium placers and division winners, been a very enjoyable combo this week. A shame I didn’t get time for one more go as I just had to work out how to do the 3rd sector properly.

Thanks admin for a great week:cheers:

I’ll second the congratulations to Ph1sh!!! Great time, I really wasn’t even close, I was conservative on those last few corners and I knew it. Great win!!!

I surprised myself for sure. This event made me mad with all of the red laps initially and I really stepped back and attacked it by being smooth, clean, then fast.

Great challenge this one!

Was my replay for week 015 rejected for some forsaken reason??
Gayle, I moved this post from week 16 rally thread to this week 15 thread, which will stay open for another day or 2.

I've looked at Fetchy PM's but I don't see anything from you since your Week 14 Brands Indy submission. I'll send you a GTP PM to see if we can get to the bottom of it.

GTP_Ph7shr
greenflag-gif.152575

:eek: Super lap! Go watch this everyone.

Will repost when results are up. 👍

Me: Gives up an easy tenth in S1
Also me: loses to @Iceman by 0.003.

If anyone could spare a hundredth, @Antares26 and I need 9 thousandths between us, so you can keep the 10th one for yourself, would help us out a lot lol.

Great lap @Ph1sh , nobody within touching distance this week.
Also mega lap @shoenboggie , huge handicap score (or tiny I guess?) coming your way after that monster, well done dude. Good to see you get a good result back after gifting everyone so much laptime with your sweet tunes every other week.

Less than a second off the winning time? Wow...I did not expect that.

Mega lap from the Phishman, just dominating.

Shoutout to @StigsTC who threatened to hurt me if I didn't step up for the TTT pushed me to just go and find some more time. I was sitting pretty on a 16.4 but I wouldn't have even tried hard to find those tenths to get into the 15s if you hadn't.

Me: Gives up an easy tenth in S1
Also me: loses to @Iceman by 0.003.

If anyone could spare a hundredth, @Antares26 and I need 9 thousandths between us, so you can keep the 10th one for yourself, would help us out a lot lol.

Great lap @Ph1sh , nobody within touching distance this week.
Also mega lap @shoenboggie , huge handicap score (or tiny I guess?) coming your way after that monster, well done dude. Good to see you get a good result back after gifting everyone so much laptime with your sweet tunes every other week.

Thanks... This TT made me mad and I used that as my motivation to figure it out. Had Friday off of work and that helped me with some extra time. I can usually only run for an hour or so a week.

You uploaded your replay? Wanting to see how you were so fast in sector 3, you had some incredible split times

I will have time around 12:30 PM CST today when I take my lunch break to upload my replay if the update doesn’t take too long. Haven’t run that yet since the maintenance.

I think you will see I left some time out there in the last section.

I will have time around 12:30 PM CST today when I take my lunch break to upload my replay if the update doesn’t take too long. Haven’t run that yet since the maintenance.

I think you will see I left some time out there in the last section.
I was losing 2 tenths to Ph1sh in that sector alone :lol:

How do you tag someone in a post please

Reply shared

Gtpwrs015
Gr4
Huracan

Psn: HAD_2_GAT_YA

Will have to watch it twice to get last sector time and full lap.

:@:The_Noir_Antares
:@:StigsTC
:@:dranddad
:@:GTP_Ph1sh
:@:MrCooper77
:@:monkeywall
:@:giznav

Ok I don’t know how to use the green flag but these are all clean, just a problem with :@:The_Noir_Antares, it fades out before the finish so I can’t see the lap time but I do believe it’s a good time.
Lol no like @HAD2

Just type it. It'll pop up :)

Thanks guys! Wasn't easy at all as it was a tough combo to keep the momentum up but really loved the combo afterall!! Lots of fun! :cheers:

Congrats to @racer_xis as well on your lap time. Right outside the top 10. As well as the rest of my team!

Of course congrats to everyone else reaching there goals and lap times! Lots of fun as always!

Back