GTP_WRS Week 16 : Focusyn

• Thread starter Jump_Ace
  • 281 comments
  • Custom Wheels: Allowed
  • Paint and Racing #: Livery editor not allowed for this event
Ok, hold on. We can have custom wheels..but not a custom livery. Doesn't custom wheels require livery editor, which would constitute a custom livery?

Looking forward to doing this, just completely thrown off by that.

I'm stuffing the final sector constantly, still .4 lost through the lumber yard.

Jerome

Ok, hold on. We can have custom wheels..but not a custom livery. Doesn't custom wheels require livery editor, which would constitute a custom livery?

Looking forward to doing this, just completely thrown off by that.

Fixed! It IS allowed since we are doing a Time Trial.

Jerome

Ohhh, ok. Was there something different originally planned?

Yea, originally I wanted to run the Circuit Experience for this combo, but there's no split timers in the replay. So we made it a normal TT.

Jerome

I finally didn't shank T3. I behind my ghost @T1, then blew right past it at the end. I love that :lol: I'm happy with this starting point for the week.

Jerome

Can someone enlighten me? What's unfair about use of the handbrake if everyone can use it? That's like saying it's unfair to use the brakes, ban brakes. I've not asked till now as I can't see why you'd use it on a track anyway, but I'm guessing there's a reason?

Last edited:
Can someone enlighten me? What's unfair about use of the handbrake if everyone can use it? That's like saying it's unfair to use the brakes, ban brakes. I've not asked till now as I can't see why you'd use it on a track anyway, but I'm guessing there's a reason?
For us, it actually goes back to GT5, and some of the faster drivers were using it as an advantage in slow corners on tarmac.

Because it was not within the spirit of what we were trying to encourage, we simply outlawed it, in order to remove the advantage.

Rather than allow it for the one rally event we run per year, it's simpler to remain consistent and outlaw it for this event as well.

Yew!! My first TT rally! After a few nights going to bed at 7pm I can now entertain the idea of TT again. Spewing I missed Nurb, i love the track despite the problems it gives everyone. Brands never did like me, but this looks like a great week to be back on the playstation!

EDK
For us, it actually goes back to GT5, and some of the faster drivers were using it as an advantage in slow corners on tarmac.

Because it was not within the spirit of what we were trying to encourage, we simply outlawed it, in order to remove the advantage.

Rather than allow it for the one rally event we run per year, it's simpler to remain consistent and outlaw it for this event as well.

Makes sense. Thanks for the reply.

Starting to find the right turn in points now.

Sector 2 needs a bit of work but I’m happy so far.

E28E4874-4874-44FF-9AAB-F03905BBA1B6.jpeg

Hmmmm, does it go faster with the wheels on top? I will need to research this....

I tired it last night, my research shows that it is much slower, but it is fun watching the sky becoming the ground and the grass the sky, over and over and over........

edit: I would like to add the physics for a rollover are terrible and not realistic, it happens at super slow-mo pace, it is really weird.

Last edited:
Back