GTP_WRS Week 16 : Focusyn

• Thread starter Jump_Ace
  • 281 comments
@Jump_Ace clarification if you could please. Given this is no longer on circuit experience and no tuning I assume we can still adjust brake balance, TCS as per usual time trials and also torque distribution via the in session controls that include radar etc.

Thats correct, torque distribution is allowed if it's an option in the MFD.

Jerome

Turns out that using the great Seb Ogier livery doesn't make me any bit close to being as good as he is. In fact, I did a quick 13 laps session, and the splits are awful...

I can see room for a HUGE improvement, this was the first lap I did without hitting anything. Hopefully, better times are to come during the week, though I've been s**t at Gran Turismo offroading since GT2. :lol:

Its not the engine noise.. It's the wheel clunking and banging like someone is building a garden shed in the bedroom where I race :D:tup:
This is going to drastically reduce how much time I can spend on this one because I race in the living room after the wife and kids go to bed. Its too bad because I need wheel time on this in the worst way.

My only clean lap so far. Seems there's a couple spots of grass that will red flag you even without hitting anything. Sector 2 eludes me. I will have to watch some video on that one to see what the heck I should be doing.

Research does seem to indicate wheels down is the way to go, but just barely.

4972070825301672456_0.jpg

Last edited:
This is going to drastically reduce how much time I can spend on this one because I race in the living room after the wife and kids go to bed. Its too bad because I need wheel time on this in the worst way.
It appears to be the Logitech wheels that make a lot of noise. My old T500 is fairly quiet with my normal 1/3 settings. I still feel the constant bumps in the feedback, but comparing that to my GT5/6 Logitech DFGT rally attempts, it's night n day. Or... loud n quiet.

No way I'm submitting but I'll throw splits up after 10 laps. Took 10 to learn it and get a clean one. I haven't done any Circuit Experience stuff on the rally tracks. Had fun, but those logs on both sides in the final couple corners need to MOVE out of the way! :lol:

Last edited:
Tiny improvement but I'll take it..

The wife wont let me race this after 11pm due to the noise haha :P Squeezing in what laps I can before she starts shouting the odds :lol:👍

I was gonna turn some laps tonight, but then our youngest spit up all over her (not me, yay!) and it was A LOTTTTTTT. Needless to say, I got demoted to janitor instantly. Since my wheel is between both the boys' rooms and they were up late I couldn't risk waking the kids and then get demoted to the couch :lol:

Hopefully I'll get some laps in tomorrow :)

Jerome

Back